a quick question,

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by cannabliss » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:01 pm

i am new to this forum board and i am sorry if i am placing this in the wrong thread, but i couldn't find a Q&A one, sooo, i have a question. I am at a 0 and i do not want to continue tapering so a friend told me about taping your plugz to gradually stretch. so obviously id do this 2-3 times a day or until its really tight, but my question is this, typically how many layers of tape is the equivalent to 2mm, or, the distance from 0 to 00? again sorry if this is wrongfully placed
cannabliss

by joniponi » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:54 pm

thats way too fast to tape. 1-2 wraps every 4 days or so, when you get to the next size, wait atleast for a month
Hi I'm Joni from Finland!
6mm Septum (taping in process)
I want
Tongue
Bigger septum
joniponi

by cannabliss » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:09 pm

another question, i'm using medical tape and not bondage/teflon tape. is this okay?
cannabliss

by ast.riske » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:36 pm

No, medical tape isn't a good idea. It's porous and can irritate your ears. Also, it has adhesive in it which can also be an irritant. Bondage tape and Teflon tape are recommended because they are hypoallergenic, adhesive free and reasonably non-porous. Teflon tape (Aka ptfe tape or plumber's tape) should be easy to find at your local hardware store. Bondage tape is available at most adult stores.

Good luck!
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

Return to New To Stretching