so, I just want little gauges...

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by ishouldtellyou » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:05 am

I've been thinking about getting gauges for a while, and I'm finally starting to research them, and I has questions:

I already have pierced ears, just regular ones. Can I gauge from there? Are there tapers that little? or can I just wrap tape around my regular posts to start?
I just want little ones, probably no bigger than 6ga or so. Will that close up easily enough, if I take the plugs out?
Also, would you consider that size to be particularly dangerous in a sport that is pretty close contact? I'm a cheerleader, and that's a 'no jewelry' activity, but I'm afraid that even just the holes could be a problem.

Thanks very much for helping! I hope I'm not being too much of a noob.. :)
ishouldtellyou

by Nic » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:38 pm

lol ya u can get 18 gauge taperz. 6gauge would close up real ez. it wouldnt be ne mor dangerous than a regular piercing cuz 6g isnt that big
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by ishouldtellyou » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:56 am

Rock.

Now I just gotta sell my parents on the idea...
=P
ishouldtellyou

by double_helix » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:41 am

about the sports;

some of my friends had the problem and it was a relatively simple solution
all you have to do is tape the sides shut lengthwise and usually referees/whoever will let it fly

hope this helps
double_helix

by joexxx » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:57 pm

Hey,

So the answer is yes... You can start stretching from where your ears are pierced at. Get some 14g tapers and stick those in your ear followed by a 14g plug.

Don't stretch to fast though.. When your gauges heal.. you can probably take them out for cheer practice, and put them back in when your done.. or like Helix said, just add some tape to them so they cant get caught on anything..
joexxx

Return to New To Stretching