Stretching Virgin !

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by andherewegoagain » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:59 pm

Hey Guys,
Thinking about getting my second lobe piercing stretched for the first time, I was just wondering if anyone on here had any tips or suggestions for me, I won't be going over 4/6mm but I was just wondering what it's like for shrinking and do they go back to a relative size where I could wear studs again ?
Ciara (:
Piercings: Lobes x2 on both ears, Tragus on (R) ear, Navel, 4 Microdermal hip piercings
andherewegoagain

by SassafrasChelsea » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:00 pm

as long as you don't go past 0g, your ear should return to normal size! (I have a 0g now) my advice would be to wait at least 1-2 months before stretching a new size, especially as you get into the larger sizes...if you do it to soon, you could a blowout or your ear could start bleeding...overall, you don't want that XD when you're ready to stretch a new size, my advice is to do it right after you take a shower and your ears are still wet...it's a lot less painful and it's a lot easier :) I heard that sea salt soak works great for driving off infection but I just use antiseptic wash and my ears haven't got infected yet...so I suppose that works too....also, clean your gauges at least once a week because gunk builds up on the earring (nothing to worry about, it's just dead skin but it's still nasty)...and that's all :D have fun
Right ear: 0g, two 6gs on lobe; 2g on cartilage....
goal: 00 on lobe! perhaps a 0g on cartilage?

Left ear: 8g, two 14gs on lobe; 14g on cartilage
goal: 00 on lobe!
SassafrasChelsea

by soundandfury » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:11 am

thats the jist of it, also :
Avoid certain materials one fresh streches, ie acrylic. i use metal tapers. I but these not that long ago
http://www.mysticmetalsbodyjewelry.com/ ... =52&page=1
seriously the best thing ive done and so cheap. i dig it. Vitamin E is really good for ears and sea salt soaks (SSS)for fresh streches or open sores.
woop.
soundandfury

by SassafrasChelsea » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:47 am

really? i stretch my ears with acrylic tapers for most of my stretches XD although my ears heal fast so maybe it's just me lol...if you have sensitive ears though, I'd take his advice XD
Right ear: 0g, two 6gs on lobe; 2g on cartilage....
goal: 00 on lobe! perhaps a 0g on cartilage?

Left ear: 8g, two 14gs on lobe; 14g on cartilage
goal: 00 on lobe!
SassafrasChelsea

by chevymane » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:24 am

my second lobe piercing is stretched to 4mm at the moment no issues and if i wanted to i can still wear 20g studs in them and nobody can tell but of course you run the risk of your hole shrinking overnight
currently 19mm 1st holes 4mm second holes 8mm septum

goal 25mm 1st holes 5mm second holes (maybe) 12mm septum
chevymane

Return to New To Stretching