Would I look good with stretched ears?

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by ramenhair » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:50 am

I've been looking into stretching my ears a lot lately. I recently stretched up to a 10g but decided to take them out because my second lobe pierced got infected and I decided to give my ears a break. I am very cautious about keloids and infections and anything like that. Now my ears have closed down to about a 14g in my left ear and a 18g in my right. I've been rubbing my lobes with vitamin E oil in order to get the 14-16g back down if possible.

I would like to stretch my ears up to about a 0g but dont know if I would be able to rock the look, yknow?

ramenhair

by corazon_de_oro » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:07 am

Keloids and infections are both really rare so you don't have much to worry about there. And I think 0G would look great on you! :)
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by ViolentJayne » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:20 pm

I think oo would look great on you , your a very pretty girl, Im sure you can rock it , and i love those aviator sunglasses :)
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by ramenhair » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:04 pm

:D Well thanks! Sorry if I made it seem like I was fishing for compliments or something. I just know some people who will stretch their ears to some massive gauge but it looks off compared to the rest of them.

I plan on fixing the problems I've been having with my second lobe piercing and then stretching up to about a 0g :)
ramenhair

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:57 pm

aww you're so cute :) stretched ears would definitely look good on you!
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

Return to New To Stretching