silicone tunnels

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by freshtilldeath » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:52 am

hey guys, id appreciate sum feedbak if u can :) um im currently at 16mm and 12mm, both have silicone tunnels in. I stretched using tapers which i know isnt too good for your ears, im not going to do this but..what would happen if i went upto 18mm and 14mm by just popping in bigger silicones? my ears are healed at the moment but im just wondering what the after effects would be if i stretched using silicone?
left ear - 16mm
right ear - 12mm
goal size - 20mm in both
:)
freshtilldeath

by Chrispedraza1 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:31 am

I stretched from 0 to 00 using a silicone plug, it's not really a recommended way of stretching but it worked fine for me. Although some people don't react well with silicone especially when fresh stretched, so if you do this then pay close attention to your lobes. If there's irritation I would take them out and try something else.
Lobes=1/2"
Left nostril=18g

Throw your diamonds in the sky. We'll stay gold forever.
Chrispedraza1

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:42 pm

please do not stretch with silicone. it may work but if you mess up your ears it messes them up BAD. please take a look at this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX_er6XNDsY

it stretches your ears to the next size all at one time, unlike a taper which gradually moves you to the next size. tapers are not bad if you stretch when your ears are ready. that means different amounts of time for different people, but the longer you wait the healthier your lobes are.

silicone is also porous, which means that the inside of your lobe may "stick" or grow into the silicone, and if you try to remove the tunnel if this happens then it will take some of the skin of your ear with it.
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by newworldking » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:22 am

damn what is it with people stretching with silicone? effin crazy. :shock:
N.W.K. Rise or Demise
newworldking

by freshtilldeath » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:41 am

ok fanks guys, i was never planning on stretching with silicone i just wanted to know what happens to your ears if you do :)
left ear - 16mm
right ear - 12mm
goal size - 20mm in both
:)
freshtilldeath

by newworldking » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:51 am

LIAR!!!!! :ugeek:
N.W.K. Rise or Demise
newworldking

Return to New To Stretching