Are my ears big enough to start stretching?

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Visionist » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:07 am

I want to stretch my ears, but I want to make sure they are big enough. I wouldn't want to go past 00g("Generally" the point of no return correct?). Here is a picture, hopefully someone could tell me if they are big enough or not.

Visionist

by adelz » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:30 am

Hey there, i think they are, yes you do have small ears and if you wanted to give the impression they were bigger you could think of going a few sizes bigger then 00g. If not then i think 0g would be enough on you . Good luck
adelz

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:14 am

you've got plenty of room! take care of your ears you could go very big with them

also, there is no such thing as a "point of no return". stretching is a permanent body modification. not wearing jewelry for a long time will make your ears shrink, but they will never go back to "normal"
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by Visionist » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Thanks for the replies! Looks like I'll be getting them pierced soon enough then :). I'll be sure to check in when I need help with moving up. Quick question, How long after having my ears pierced should I wait to move up? About a month or so? Or should I wait longer? And after that its 6-8 weeks in between gauges?
Visionist

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:12 pm

yes, and you can get them pierced at a larger size (up to a size 2g in some places!) and that will save a considerable amount of time.

whatever size you start at, make to sure to wait at least 6 months before beginning to stretch. this will not only allow your ear heal, but to also to strengthen up and become stronger and healthier :)

and then yes, 6-8 weeks minimum for the rest of your stretches. the longer you wait, the healthier your lobes will be :)

good luck!
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster