Getting a job with stretched ears...

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by DJ_5000 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:40 am

So right now I have my ears pierced at a 16g and once they heal I really want to stretch them, but I'm worried that I'll have trouble finding a job if I do. Any of you ever not get hired because of your stretched ears?
10 g ears and my tongue pierced.
I want to eventually stretch my ears to 00g at most, get snake bites, and tattoos.

"It's better to live on your feet than die on your knees."
DJ_5000

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:00 pm

If you're male, stretched ears shouldn't really matter any more than regular ear piercings. Especially if you're only going to 00G. Just wear solid plugs instead of tunnels to job interviews.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by newworldking » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:33 pm

well I dont know what state your in but here in Iowa its a pain in the ass to get a job with stretched ears. :? I'm from Arizona and just recently moved to Iowa. In Az it was so easy to get a job with stretched ears and tattoos. but then again I was in a big city and bod mods are more common there. I guess it really just depends on how big a city your in. the city I'm in now is about the size of 6 city blocks. can you believe that? effin sux. anyway small town= good luck, big city=go crazy. :D
N.W.K. Rise or Demise
newworldking

by DJ_5000 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:59 am

Well that kinda sucks, since I live in a town with only 1,400 people in it. :(
10 g ears and my tongue pierced.
I want to eventually stretch my ears to 00g at most, get snake bites, and tattoos.

"It's better to live on your feet than die on your knees."
DJ_5000

by newworldking » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:05 am

ohh, that does suck. hmm well i guess just try it out and see how it works. I just wouldnt go past a 2 gauge till I was ready to actually make the commitment. hope I helped. lots of luck bro.
N.W.K. Rise or Demise
newworldking

by Travman93 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:12 am

I'm at a size two and I just got hired at Best Buy no problem.
Travman93

by newworldking » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:56 pm

big city or small town?
N.W.K. Rise or Demise
newworldking

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:45 am

It's not always about big city vs. small town. I'm from a small town and we're not all a bunch of inbred hillbillies who are scared of stretched lobes. It really just depends on the owners of the company, no matter where it is.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by newworldking » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:07 am

corazon_de_oro wrote:It's not always about big city vs. small town. I'm from a small town and we're not all a bunch of inbred hillbillies who are scared of stretched lobes. It really just depends on the owners of the company, no matter where it is.

LMAO!! thats not what I'm saying by any means. I'm just saying that it's harder to find a job in some small towns with bod mods than it is in big cities. bod mods are more common in a big city than they are in a small town, especially if u live in a (bible belt state)dont know where u got that (inbred hillbillie) stuff from. lol! the highlight of my day in this shit hole of a town. :lol: you know what (heart of gold) I like the way u think. ur a real nukka, just keeping it real, saying what you mean and meaning what you say. I've seen a lot of your post on here and some of them are just a lil out there but I can relate. from now on your my road dog. another real nukka. :D just calm down I aint here to fight just wanna make everybody feel alright. :mrgreen:
N.W.K. Rise or Demise
newworldking

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:40 am

Haha, thanks. I didn't take your post as calling people inbred hillbillies and I definitely wasn't offended by what you said if that's what you thought, so no worries. I just think a lot of people have the misconception that big cities make everything better/easier. I guess what I was getting at with my original post was that people in small towns shouldn't think they have to move to a city to get a job, because there are still open-minded managers/owners. You just might have to look harder to find them. :)
I'm Lindsay.
corazon_de_oro

Next

Return to New To Stretching