Forum rules
NO SPAM

by La URA » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:57 am

So finally with a day off from work tomorrow I'm headed shopping at Bodhi and Euphoria in hopes of finding some cool shit to stretch my ears with. I was messing around with some earrings the other day and discovered that I actually have double piercings. They are realllllly close together because initially I had thought my original ones closed and got em pierced again. So if I do indeed find what I'm looking for to move on up to 12g is this going to be a problem at all? Top hole vs. bottom doesn't really matter to me just wondering if this will hinder stretching if I chose one over the other. I've got a buddy with his bottoms stretched and it works out for him, he's got earrings in the top but I think I plan on keeping one hole occupied.

Comments Concerns??

Tom you're gorgeous.
La URA

by corazon_de_oro » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:10 pm

If the holes are extremely close together they might run into each other.
Also, are you planning on going to 12G from a standard 20G-18? If so you're missing a couple sizes.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by La URA » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:11 pm

yes I realize Im missing sizes i've had three standard earrings in one hole for a bit which gave me no trouble or blood getting in , if jumping to 12g is gonna be too much i'll mos def start from stratch with the ity bitties but they are pretty stretchy so well see what happens. A friend suggested that could be a starting point for me
La URA

by La URA » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:16 pm

the 3 earrings are in the top hole, i'm just not gonna mess with the bottom anymore since I didn't even know they were still there. just interested in how that scar tissue might react. Also I've got my bottom lip done it's been out since september but before that I had it like a year and a half I can still tell theres scar tissue . My bottom lip is now numb since my plastic surgery so i'm thinking about putting it back in I could easily do it myself or would I be better off going back to my piercer, anyone done this themselves?
La URA

Return to New To Stretching