new to stretching

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by k20a2HONDA » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:42 pm

Got ears pierced with standard size guessing 16g, waited a month and got 14g tapers, slid in no problems. How often should I take out my plugs and clean my ears? I already do it like three times a day.
k20a2HONDA

by SusiHill » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:58 pm

i clean mine once a day in the shower. Over cleaning your ears can hurt them. as much as not cleaning them.
I'm 17 i live in maine, im engaged.
In janurary:
Double Right Eyebrow
Navel
2nd holes 6g
3rd holes &other ear
Septum 14g
tattoos
Have:
12mm lobes
right nostril piercing 20g
2nd holes 20mm

Stretching to 19mm
SusiHill

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:34 am

Three times a day is overkill... if you stretch correctly there should be no open wounds that need cared for. When they're healed you can take them out in the shower and just wash your ears and jewelry with whatever soap/face wash you're using. Or you can do it with hand soap at the sink.

You should actually wait about 6 months after a piercing to begin stretching... if you had no pain or resistance you're fine but if I were you I'd wait a few (like 4-5) months before doing your next stretch.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

Return to New To Stretching