How many of you...

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by superstarforta » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:10 am

sorry it took so long to reply - i only visit this forum periodically.

I really enjoyed your answer to number 4. But I was wondering if you thought me calling heavy metal devil worship was stupid, or do you have another issue? Because I'm a HUGE metalhead, the devil worship is what my mom thinks, not I.

Regarding your "devil worshiping music question" i laughed when I read it. I remember my dad saying that Nirvana or Alice in Chains sounded like a vomiting cat. Most music categorized as "devil worshiping music" really isn't. :)
superstarforta

by illusionaria » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:31 am

1. Currently in highschool, but I've had jobs before.

2. I have a 3.5 GPA.

3. Occasional recreation.

4. I do, actually, once in a while. It depends on my mood.
Ears: 4g
Goal: 1/2"

Want:
Left Nostril
Right Tragus
Left Helix (x2)
Right Helix
Navel
Tongue
illusionaria

by annieinwonderland » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:01 pm

1. I have a part-time job while I'm a student and the boutique where I work is absolutely fine with piercings etc. One of the girls who I work with has stretched ears, not sure of the exact size but I'd guess at about an inch?
I'm going to be a doctor though, and I don't think stretching and medicine will mix...

2. I'm currently in college (not university, I know some of you from the US call university 'college' but I'm from the UK so college is post-16 education), studying A Levels in biology, chemistry and others

3. I don't do drugs and don't wish to.
I drink and smoke though.

4. This is always a hard question... I listen to a lot of different types of music. Always been into heavier bands (I'd say most of my favourites are post-hardcore) but then I can listen to older music and 'pop' music as well so, quite versatile I guess!

: )
annie
annieinwonderland

by ast.riske » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:57 pm

Lol there is college and university here. College is specifically for lower division studies, Pre-baccalaureate. Any post-graduate studies are offered only at the university level. At least, that's how it is in California. : )

Since this thread appears to be essentially revived, I may as well throw my answers in too.

1) I work for a large insurance agency in downtown San Diego. I do web development and touch most of the critical web systems. I have also built much of the marketing technical infrastructure for our web systems, allowing them to build, post and manage much of the online marketing materials. I also work on and curate much of our user experience on our web properties.

2) I have a bachelors degree in applied math with a minor in philosophy and a background in music including theory and performance. I am a design school dropout and my emphasis in my lower division studies was computer science. I graduated with a 3.3 gpa.

3) the only drugs I do are the ones prescribed to me by my doctor. Because I am on a regular regimen of medication, I can't drink or do drugs, even if I wanted to.

4) I am an active member of the gothic community at the local, national and international levels. I ran and currently curate an online alternative culture magazine. My tastes in music vary quite a bit, but your mother would probably think I am Satan himself. Lol
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by saply » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:51 am

1. My "job" is being a stay-at-home-mom to a wonderful 11-month-old baby girl. I did move back in with my mother, but that's only because my baby's father is human garbage and completely useless.

2. Right now I'm attending college to be a neonatal nurse. My GPA is 4.0.

3. Um, no. Drugs make you stupid, and anyways I'm still breastfeeding.

4. I don't really like metal at all. I prefer downtempo electronica and softer ambient music. Enya is nice.

Basically the antithesis of everything your mother said. Some people just like the way plugs look! :>
saply

by DncGvnDnc » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:07 pm

Hey,

1. Yes, I have a stable job even in this economy.

2. Yes, I graduated high school and am currently in college.

3. I used to experiment with drugs, but now I only drink and smoke.

4 I do love me some brutal metal :evil: haha, but I also like a wide variety of music

P.S
I am also an avid Harry Potter fan that shit is awesome read all the books since they started coming out and midnight showings for all the movies haha
DncGvnDnc

by RADCAZ » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:49 am

1. Worked Several Part Time Jobs, No Job At The Moment Too Busy Partying.

2. Graduated High School, Looking Into Maybe ITT.

3. Almost Everyday :D

4. Anything Super Satanic <3
GO BIG OR GO HOME
RADCAZ

by annieinwonderland » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:38 pm

Oh yeah I did wonder after I posted if there were both college and uni in America, my bad, I'm too British! : )
annieinwonderland

by sheepsheep » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:27 am

I have had jobs but I don't right now while I'm in school.

I'm actually currently going to Bible school :) But it's combined with a university in the states, so it'll be an English Education degree.

Nope.

Definitely don't ;) but I listen to many different genres.

My mom is actually the same way. I know she looks down on me for it but she hasn't actually made her opinion known. I'm not sure the point of that kind of stereotyping, she knows the kind of person I am. Stretching my ears hasn't changed my whole being haha
sheepsheep

by greeneyedbabe€ » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:56 pm

I work with children and never have any problems with my tats or stretching of my lobes. I had a 3.5 gpa

Will be going back to school in the fall to finish my teaching degree and minor in computer programming

I do smoke but don't drink and I don't smoke everyday just every so often

And I listen to everything, I do listen to heavy metal music, counrty, classical,hiphop, reggae so I guess if the shoe fits

I don't really see the point in judging someone before knowing them, most ppl aren't half as bad as parents think they are.
**Beauty is only skindeep**
greeneyedbabe€

PreviousNext

Return to New To Stretching