LOL No job
didnt graduate high school
does drugs everyday of my fucken life
and listens to "devil worshiping music."
dude your moms right. :twisted:
N.W.K. Rise or Demise
newworldking

by Travman93 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:02 am

1. How many of you have a stable job or have qualifications for a job (The economy sucks.)
Yes, I work at Best Buy.

2. How many of you graduated highschool, or higher levels of education?
Graduated high school, going to college for a film major.

3. Do you use drugs/whatever?
No smoking anything or drinking for me.

4. Do you listen to what my mom refers to as "devil worshipping" music? AKA, heavy metal.
Oh, yes.
Travman93

by superstarforta » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:01 am

1. How many of you have a stable job or have qualifications for a job. Yes, I work at an ad agency (and have for 5 years), been in the ad industry for closer to 10. I also teach college at a respected university.

Undergrad degree- Marketing/Management, Graduate Degree- Integrated Marketing Communications

Drink occasionally

4. Do you listen to what my mom refers to as "devil worshipping" music?
This might be the dumbest question I've heard.

5. Why am I commenting?
I'm extremely curious to see if anyone else in the advertising agency world secretly (or not so secretly) has tattoos and piercings. I have a tattoo that peeks out of sleeveless tops and 8 gauge ears. I like to think that my employer knows we're in a "creative" field, and that my work speaks for itself. Anyone else in my boat? I'm in my early 30's :)
superstarforta

by Fluffy » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:17 pm

I have a stable job that I've had for almost 9 years now. My ears have never been a problem :)

I have high school education, I've been wanting to go to uni for years now but life's a bitch :)

I don't do drugs, not even weed, though I do smoke cigarettes. I hate being drunk so I don't drink often at all :p

And I prefer electronica and trip-hop. I'm not a heavy metal kind of person at all (though admittedly I do look like one!)
Fluffy

by BassPlayer95 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:00 pm

superstarforta wrote:1. How many of you have a stable job or have qualifications for a job. Yes, I work at an ad agency (and have for 5 years), been in the ad industry for closer to 10. I also teach college at a respected university.

Undergrad degree- Marketing/Management, Graduate Degree- Integrated Marketing Communications

Drink occasionally

4. Do you listen to what my mom refers to as "devil worshipping" music?
This might be the dumbest question I've heard.

5. Why am I commenting?
I'm extremely curious to see if anyone else in the advertising agency world secretly (or not so secretly) has tattoos and piercings. I have a tattoo that peeks out of sleeveless tops and 8 gauge ears. I like to think that my employer knows we're in a "creative" field, and that my work speaks for itself. Anyone else in my boat? I'm in my early 30's :)

I really enjoyed your answer to number 4. But I was wondering if you thought me calling heavy metal devil worship was stupid, or do you have another issue? Because I'm a HUGE metalhead, the devil worship is what my mom thinks, not I.
I feel like such a noob, because I don't have any piercings or tatts.

Have: The standard 20g, pierced with a gun, lobes.

Want: A couple tatts, 7/16 lobes maybe a lip piercing or two.

P.S. I'm an avid Harry Potter freak.
BassPlayer95

by xangela » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:22 pm

I have several tattoos (a sleeve, wrist, neck, & shoulder blades), stretched lobes and tongue piercing.

I graduated from university with honours and now work as an accountant.

I don't really listen to the devil's music. You might want to remind her that the Beatles and Elvis used to be the devil's music, so if she listens to that she might just be in trouble herself.

The only drugs I do are prescribed to me by a medical professional.
xangela

by BassPlayer95 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:54 pm

Is being an accountant enjoyable? I've been thinking of that as a career I'd like to pursue. And I LOVED what you said about the Beatles and Elvis.
I feel like such a noob, because I don't have any piercings or tatts.

Have: The standard 20g, pierced with a gun, lobes.

Want: A couple tatts, 7/16 lobes maybe a lip piercing or two.

P.S. I'm an avid Harry Potter freak.
BassPlayer95

by xangela » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:22 am

I'm a giant math nerd, always have been. I love my job. If you like math and don't mind just playing with numbers all day, it's not bad at all.
xangela

by soundandfury » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:53 am

heymichael wrote:1. Of course the economy sucks and it's hard to find a job, but I'm searching for a job left and right
2. I graduated from high school in May with a 3.5 GPA
3. No drugs or alcohol whatsoever. Straight edge all the way
4. I do listen to metal and metalcore but it's all Christian music. The Devil Wears Prada, August Burns Red, For Today, Underoath, The Color Morale and Texas In July

For Today! nice man, Isiah the willing is a killer. I just went to facedown fest last weekend in pomona. Texas in July was there but i didnt get to see them. You dig on that Sleeping Giant?
soundandfury

by chevymane » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:50 am

i work 2 jobs...i have a bachelors degree...smoke weed on occasion but i did that before i had stretched anything...i listen to jazz n r&b mainly with a small dose of rap here n there
currently 19mm 1st holes 4mm second holes 8mm septum

goal 25mm 1st holes 5mm second holes (maybe) 12mm septum
chevymane

PreviousNext

Return to New To Stretching