Tunnel went through my ear

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by PepperJack » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:19 pm

I ordered a stretching kit off ebay like 2 weeks ago. And when I got it I thought it was cool that it came with 14g tunnels. So I put one in my left ear because that was the only one I had at 14 because my other one didn't like being stretched and because I have a barbel in right so I wouldn't look as stupid with a tunnel and a barbel. But anyways, I had it in for a little over a week, and this morning I woke up and my left ear felt a little weird, so I touched the front and found that the flare of the tunnel was inside my ear. So I went to my bathroom and pulled it out. It didn't really hurt but on the tunnel there was some crusties with a tiny bit of blood, but it was dry blood, and none came out when I took the tunnel out. So I put in my 14 CBR and soaked it in SS. When I move the ring there is a little bit of pain which sucks because it had healed pretty good. It sucks because now I'm afraid of using the tunnels in the kit. Is there anything I should do? Or should I continue soaking it and baby it a bit.
PepperJack

by ViolentJayne » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:07 am

ouch , I would say baby it alot and do the soaks , but Im no expert , and dont sleep in tunnels any more , I have some really cool single flare tunnels that I love , but I have never slept in them , cause Im afraid that same thing will happen .. when I tighten mine up to much I can feel the flare start to sink into the hole , so I keep the o ring on pretty lose .. good luck
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:56 am

yeah, there isn't much you can do except baby your ears until they heal. if you can go to the store and get some screw on tunnels that would be best for your ear
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by TonyxMAE » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:29 am

This happened to me as well, except at 8g.
Just baby your ear and continue doing sea salt soaks but other than that leave them alone.
TonyxMAE

Return to New To Stretching