Im a newbie.

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by CrakerJill » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:09 pm

So, i got my ears pierced when I was a baby, and I want to start stretching them. I have absolutely no idea where to start so I was just wanting some input about what everyone out in the forum did. I'm definitely going gradually because I don't want to risk a blowout. I just need a starting point, so any responses would be appreciated!
CrakerJill

by leighmarie » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:59 am

You were probably pierced at 1.2mm, so the first size to go to would be 1.6mm

As you were pierced when you were young (like me) then you can start straight away, although if you were pierced by gun (again, like me) then you may have some scar tissue around the piercing.

I'd recommend getting yourself some Vitamin E oil and massaging your lobes with that for a while before you stretch (it's not recommended for use on fresh stretches) then go one size at a time with around 6-8 months between sizes. I personally stretch up every other month.

I use Body Jewellery Shop for most of my stretching stuff, and you can buy both tapers and tunnels on there. Hope that helps :)
Current:
1.6mm Tongue
1.6mm Navel
10mm Lobies (Goal: 1/2")
1.2mm Right Tragus
1.2mm Nose
1.2mm Monroe

Wishlist:
Christina piercing

leighmarie

by morgan54 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:59 am

Hi,
our friend’s Dad passed away last week. His girlfriend heard Opera mention on one show that old clothes could be crushed down into beads. We were thinking this would be a great idea for our friend, use his Dads old clothes to make beads for a necklace or bracelet, so he can always remember his Dad.

I don’t know what this process is called or where it can be done. Does anyone have any information at all?

Thanks for the help

Silver rings
morgan54

Return to New To Stretching