Thinking of getting Labret piercing..

Lip Piercing, Belly Piercing, Nose Piercing, Tongue Piercings and more.. (Non Ear Stretching)

by DarkCustom13 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Thinking of getting Labret piercing. Any tips or advise would be great. Also what do you guys think of how it looks on guys? I like it and i think it looks good with Facial hair. But i will admit on some guy's with a clean shaven face it can look a little girly NO OFFENSE to anybody and like i said on some guys. How long does it take for the swelling to go down and how is the heal time? I herd its like 2 months or so to heal.
DarkCustom13

by deviantxy » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:18 pm

I agree it can look good or bad depending on the guy but I love them. For guys I think getting one in the bottom center seems more masculine to me. I'm a girl but I want snakebites so bad. I still live with my parents though so no tattoos or facial piercings till I move out. :( Its not like it will affect my job seeing as I'm a farmer.
Have______________________
Lobes 00G (9mm)

Want______________________
1/2in Lobes
16g-14g Snakebites
deviantxy

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:46 am

I honestly think they look good on most people. Go for it!
I've been thinking of getting one sometime in the near future. I'm worried about my teeth since my bottom front teeth are super sensitive though.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by DarkCustom13 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am

corazon_de_oro wrote:I honestly think they look good on most people. Go for it!
I've been thinking of getting one sometime in the near future. I'm worried about my teeth since my bottom front teeth are super sensitive though.

Ya you have to be careful with the exact spot for placement so it dont affect your teeth. A good piercer will look in the inside of your mouth and calculate where it should be placed such as high closer to your lip or a little lower depending on the layout out of your teeth and the shape of your gums. Out of all the facial piercings the Labret is my favorite. I like that the front ball can unscrew and you can put different ones on the front like different color balls or even spikes. And if you get it closer to the lip you can were a captive bead ring which can look really good. Thats the rout im going! Closer to the lip.
DarkCustom13

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:55 am

Oh, that's good to know. The piercer I go to is awesome so I'm sure she'll put it in the right place. If I get it I'm going to get it as close to my lip as possible... I just think they look better closer to the lip.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by DarkCustom13 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:23 am

corazon_de_oro wrote:Oh, that's good to know. The piercer I go to is awesome so I'm sure she'll put it in the right place. If I get it I'm going to get it as close to my lip as possible... I just think they look better closer to the lip.

Yes i agree closer to the lip looks better. But not right on the lip line cause then it would just look like a lip piercing still gotta leave a little space. Closer top the lip should mean less problems with your gums and the bottom of your teeth but you still gotta watch if you have an over bite or not cause that can affect it when the placement is high. Thats why its good to get it done buy a really good piercer. This is deff one of those piercing that have to be done right so you dont have any problems down the road and you can keep it forever.
DarkCustom13

Return to Other Piercings