horizontal tongue

Lip Piercing, Belly Piercing, Nose Piercing, Tongue Piercings and more.. (Non Ear Stretching)

by Trix89 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Ive had the piercing for roughly a year now and the guy who origanlly did it is no longer around where i live..
My issue it trying to change the barbell. I can get the bar about half way through and it wont go any further. Ive been to a few other piercers who look at me dumbfounded and have no answer for me
Any idea on why this is happening? [url]Image[/url]
lobes 2g
6 dermals
horizontal/vertical tongue
smiley
my dimples are gone due to my job
8 tattoos
Trix89

by bradykay90 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:01 am

When I got my ears pierced a year ago before I started stretching I had problems the same way u are. Don't shove it thru just put a lil pressure on itd move it around. It sounds to me your not lining it up just right. But also if u can put the other bar back in. The bar u have might be defective. Meaning it could be flared on the end.
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by corazon_de_oro » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:21 am

Just go back to your piercer, they'll change it for you.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Trix89 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:08 pm

I would but like I said the guy who originally did it isn't around here anymore
lobes 2g
6 dermals
horizontal/vertical tongue
smiley
my dimples are gone due to my job
8 tattoos
Trix89

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:59 pm

Oops, sorry, didn't read well enough. Are there no good piercers you can travel to? If you're having trouble changing a piercing you can hurt yourself doing it yourself.
In the meantime, just change the balls if you want different-looking jewelry.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

Return to Other Piercings