Stretching Labia Piercing??

Lip Piercing, Belly Piercing, Nose Piercing, Tongue Piercings and more.. (Non Ear Stretching)

by AceWitThaLobes » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Ive recently seen a picture of a stretched labia (0 gauge i think) and ive read that they are very quick healing and easy to do b/c of the generous blood supply there.... does anyone know if this is true? Ive not been able to find a great deal of info about it on google so i was wondering if anyone knew anything about it?? any info u have would be great
1" lobes
tongue pierced, and dermal implant under left eye
retired belly button, septum, nostril, madison, nipples, 4 cartilage, labret, dimples
AceWitThaLobes

by bradykay90 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:57 pm

Why the hell would anybody wanna stretch that?
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by sh4ky » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:32 am

Seeing as though I am a guy I can't give you a first hand opinion ;-) but I have a very close friend who has four outer labia piercings. The fact is that she is finding they are very slow to heal instead, compared to some other piercings and despite the blood flow to there. Maybe this would mean if you are thinking of stretching, it should be done very very slowly. It is definitely possible though as you have seen. I'm sure others would have a more informed opinion than myself but hope this does help you in a small way.
Clever got me this far, then tricky got me in

Piercings:
Left lobe- 00g first hole, 2g second hole
Right lobe- 0g
Right helix rim- 14g x3 around top
Right brow- 14g x 2
And others ;-) retired
sh4ky

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:44 am

^ Outer labia heal much slower than inner labia. Inners do heal very quickly. I think the best approach would be to find a really good, experienced piercer and get them done at a fairly large gauge, then stretch them slowly and gradually once they're fully healed and ready to stretch. I'm not really sure about how long you would wait between stretches and whatnot but your body will tell you what it's comfortable with. Good luck!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by AceWitThaLobes » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:02 pm

bradykay90 wrote:Why the hell would anybody wanna stretch that?

because they are mine and i want to... u never gonna see them anyway so why do u care?
1" lobes
tongue pierced, and dermal implant under left eye
retired belly button, septum, nostril, madison, nipples, 4 cartilage, labret, dimples
AceWitThaLobes

by bradykay90 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:39 pm

AceWitThaLobes wrote:
bradykay90 wrote:Why the hell would anybody wanna stretch that?

because they are mine and i want to... u never gonna see them anyway so why do u care?

I dnt care just wondering y
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by KAISERROLLS » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:39 pm

depending on your size get it done as big as you can. If its small keep on the small side and stretch it bigger. along the lines that lindsay put, experience here is key ;)
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

Return to Other Piercings