Tragus

Lip Piercing, Belly Piercing, Nose Piercing, Tongue Piercings and more.. (Non Ear Stretching)

by Big Chicken » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Hi,

Does anyone know how much it hurts to get your tragus pierced? On a scale of 1-10? I had my conch pierced last week and that hurt like a mother f****r. Think I'm a massive chicken when it comes to piercings... I don't have a v. high pain threshold!
Big Chicken

by KAISERROLLS » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:47 pm

I got mine done about 3 months ago, but i got my industrial done before it, so it was about the same as getting my lobes pierced so about a 2. but some people think that its one of the most painful because its so thick. From my experience no, its not that painful.
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

by kimchilla » Fri May 04, 2012 7:48 am

I got mine pierced about five years ago. From what I recall, it didn't hurt at all. [: The only problem I had with it was when it would get too cold outside- the temperature made the ring cold, thus giving me a really bad earache, so in the end I decided it wasn't worth it and just took it out. I do miss it though.
'Tis a good piercing to have.
kimchilla

by corazon_de_oro » Fri May 04, 2012 8:25 pm

With any piercing, you'll have people who say it was the worst pain ever and others who say it was nothing. I've especially noticed that with tragus piercings, the reviews are very mixed. The best thing to do is just go for it and see for yourself... a good piercer will be able to do it quickly and the pain won't last for more than a second no matter how bad it is! That's what I always tell myself with piercings.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by theredgates » Sat May 26, 2012 5:37 pm

I got mine done a few months ago, maybe in January-ish? I was surprised by how little it hurt! I felt the needle go in, but there was no pain with it. I was very shocked. But I have a very high pain tolerance, having had two huge rib tattoos done I think built up my pain tolerance a lot.
theredgates

by firebutterfly » Sun May 27, 2012 8:52 am

From what I remember the tragus was not bad at all...it was more the SOUND of the piercing that got to me...lol. Kinda a loud crackle and crunch. I've never been bothered by the pain from piercings or tattoos (nipples were bad ouch though:( I remember more the exhilaration from the experience. Good luck :)
I have 9 piercings (tongue, lip, both nostrils, tragus, lobes) I am currently a 00g. :) I have 16 tattoos and want way more...money, or lack there of, is the only thing holding me back;)
firebutterfly

by AceWitThaLobes » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:43 pm

it didnt hurt me too bad when i got mine done... it sounded kinda nasty... like a pop and a crunch... but it didnt hurt more than anything else..
1" lobes
tongue pierced, and dermal implant under left eye
retired belly button, septum, nostril, madison, nipples, 4 cartilage, labret, dimples
AceWitThaLobes

Return to Other Piercings