Got a couple new piercings today....

Lip Piercing, Belly Piercing, Nose Piercing, Tongue Piercings and more.. (Non Ear Stretching)

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:52 pm

Had my other conch and navel pierced today, just thought I'd show them off! I'm now in double digits with my piercings; these were my 10th and 11th not counting retired ones. Sorry for big, poor quality pictures...
If the navel looks a little crooked it's because I'm pulling the skin up to get a better view. I don't exactly have a flat stomach!

I really wanted to get a vertical tragus (not the surface piercing, an actual vertical tragus) but my piercer said the few she has done haven't lasted very long at all, and I didn't want to go through the pain for something temporary.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:14 am

very nice! im not a fan on navel piercings but i do love the conch. what was the pain level for both?
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:37 am

Thanks!
I never really liked navels either but then I started to really like them with plain, simple jewelry.

The navel was nothing, just a sharp pinch, probably about a 2/10. The conch was way more painful than my right one, but I expected that because my left side is always more painful. It wasn't too bad though, just a sharp, scratchy pain, I'd say 5/10.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by ast.riske » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Nice! Both look great. : ) I have a goal I have to meet and then I'm going to get my left conch pierced. Glad to get your perspective on how it felt. What gauge did you have it done at? 16? 14?
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by corazon_de_oro » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:01 am

Thanks! My conches are 16G. I would rather have 14G but I didn't ask when I got the first one done and I wanted the new one to match that one. I guess I could stretch the other one but I don't think it's ready.

And yeah, it is a pretty sharp pain but it's not bad, most people don't find conches as bad as most cartilage piercings. The right side was nothing; getting my lobes done at 10G was actually more painful! But my piercer said everyone's left side is usually worse. To me this one just felt much sharper; it felt more like a needle actually going through my ear instead of just a pinch like the other one, haha.
I'm Lindsay.
corazon_de_oro

by ast.riske » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:28 pm

Huh, good to know. I am seriously considering having mine pierced at a 12, so it might be a little pinchier. Lol My ears were pierced at 10g too. It really wasn't bad at all, though it definitely got my endorphins running. Lol I was a space cadet all afternoon.

Anyway, how are you doing with sleeping? Do you accidentally bump it or roll on it?
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by corazon_de_oro » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Haha yeah I always get a piercing high too. Honestly sometimes I even feel hesitant to drive immediately after a piercing! Which isn't good because my piercer is 50 miles away. :P

Sleeping hasn't been a problem. I sleep on my right side most of the time anyway, since my double helix is in my left ear and sleeping on that causes way more problems. But when I do roll onto the left side I can't feel it. I've always been able to sleep on the right conch with no issues too.
I'm Lindsay.
corazon_de_oro

Return to Other Piercings