Venoms done 10 days ago ~ my piercing story

Lip Piercing, Belly Piercing, Nose Piercing, Tongue Piercings and more.. (Non Ear Stretching)

by magalo le matelot » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:57 am

Hi guys. Haven't posted in a while; I forgot about this forum since I don't use notebook during summer haha.

So yeah, 10 days ago I got my venoms done at D-Markation in Quebec City, probably one of the most popular tattoos/piercings shop in Canada. The piercer, Efix, looks awesome with his 3 inches lobes, tattoos and stretches all over and arms implants haha. He's also very friendly and easy to talk. :)

So he did my venoms. I didn't wanted them like most people do (with the botom ball angled outward), and he kindly accepted to do what I wanted (botom ball almost touching under tongue) after checking my tongue veins during several minutes.

It hurt LIKE A BITCH. I was expecting it to be similar to a central tongue: I was so wrong. :lol: In a central tongue piercing it's PAINLESS and the needle get through the tongue like if it was butter. But venoms... god, it seems like the needle needed to pass through several layers of hard leather haha. And it hurt so bad. And he didn't used clamps, so it was longer than with clamps.

I had my tongue severely swollen and extremelly painful during 5 plain days, after that it begun to swell down, and now after 10 days I don't feel anything: there's still hard bump around the bar, but they are almost painless. He told me that freehand piercings heal faster and they swell down faster: was true ! Also, with my central my tongue was white and furry (disgusting) during two whole weeks, and with those it lasted like 3-4 days. My aftercare was some alcohol-free mouthwash mixed 50% with water, ONCE per day at night instead of the usual "after every lunch, after smoking, after waking up" they recommand. My tongue was saying: ME GUSTA.

I like them a lot; I was wanting them for so long. :D It's almost time to downsize my bars but I'll wait a bit; since they're a lot angled they need longer bar then what I needed with my central. We'll see.

Pictures ?
magalo le matelot

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:04 am

Glad to hear it went well! I guess he didn't use clamps because it was angled? Anyways, I'd love to see pictures!
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by magalo le matelot » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:16 pm

He said he never use clamps. As far as I observed, the more professionnal the piercer is, the less he use clamps. :P
magalo le matelot

Return to Other Piercings