Septum Piercing? what do you guys think?

Lip Piercing, Belly Piercing, Nose Piercing, Tongue Piercings and more.. (Non Ear Stretching)

by SusiHill » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:27 am

okay so people of the forum, i have a question. I think septums are really cute on girls, but my friend told me it would look bad on me, i have my right nostril pierced already an
d im not going to have my left done to even it out! cuz the right HURRRT.

but okay my two questions are
do you think just one nostril and a septum would look dumb together?
& Do you think i would look good with a septum piercing?

Im not talking stretching it, cuz although it looks chill i think i would look funny with it.just a normal little like 12 or 14g curved barbell.

This is me
Me straight on.
me from the right where my nostril is pierced.
if its no just say no, dont be mean about it, I have a wishlist of other pircings i just think this would be cute.

---------------
Wishlist
Double Right eyebrow
Center tongue
Navel
conch to tragus bar
Conch {opposing ear to bar}
3rd holes
6g 2nd holes

Have:
1/2' lobes
right nostril piercing 20g
2nd holes 20g
I'm 17 i live in maine, im engaged.
In janurary:
Double Right Eyebrow
Navel
2nd holes 6g
3rd holes &other ear
Septum 14g
tattoos
Have:
12mm lobes
right nostril piercing 20g
2nd holes 20mm

Stretching to 19mm
SusiHill

by corazon_de_oro » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:58 am

I think it would look great! I think septum piercing suit almost everyone. I used to think the opposite but I've really never seen anyone who looks bad with one. I never thought it'd look good on me but now that I have it done I love it! I have both nostrils done and I prefer the symmetry but it looks good with one nostril, too. Actually I usually wear a retainer in one of my nostril piercings and if I have my septum flipped down it looks fine. My septum piercing is flipped up about 95% of the time so it seems kinda pointless but it's still one of my favorite piercings! It's one piercing I never thought I would get but now I think everyone should have one, haha. What's not to like about a piercing you can make 100% invisible?
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:24 am

aww id think youd look cute with a septum. and i actually prefer the asymmetry of one nostril over double nostrils but that's just me. i say if you really want it done, go for it!!!
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

Return to Other Piercings