septum and cheek piercings. tell me more!

Lip Piercing, Belly Piercing, Nose Piercing, Tongue Piercings and more.. (Non Ear Stretching)

by HellKitten400 » Sat May 07, 2011 7:59 am

greetings all! this is not an ear stretching topic, that's why i chose under the general forum.
for whom it may concern- i'd like to hear the good, bad, and the ugly about cheek/dimple piercing experiences; aaand septum piercing experiences.

* i'd also like to know what size jewelry has suited you folks and each piercing as well.

funny, lame, gross, excited, and any old story is most certainly appreciated. these are two piercings i have researched and pondered for myself for a looooong time, and although it is my personal choice to get either or both: i still enjoy and thoroughly appreciate commentary on other experiences. thank you much- keep it polite!

Drive fast, Take chances, Always pass on the right!
HellKitten400

by corazon_de_oro » Sun May 08, 2011 5:22 am

One thing they both have in common is that they both have to be pierced in exactly the right spot. So you'll need to find a skilled, reputable piercer (so not just the cheapest or closest). I have my septum pierced and I can tell you that it was one of my easiest piercings to heal, and didn't hurt much at all to get done. Cheeks are much more difficult healers, but it would be best to ask someone who has them done for their experience. One thing I do know about cheek piercings is they really should be done at 12G+ to prevent the cheesewire effect (happens when jewelry that's too thin actually slices through your skin over time).
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

Return to Other Piercings