Looking for 1 1/4 Tiger's Eye plugs.

Want to sell some of your stuff? Let the other members know what you have for sale! NO ADVERTISING!
Forum rules
NO SPAM
NO ADVERTISING

by xCODYx » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:53 am

The title explains it all. Does anybody know where i can get a nice quality pair of Tiger's Eye stone plugs in 1 1/4? I've looked everywhere with not alot of luck. I thought about contacting a company like Quetzali (spelling) or Onetribe to make a custom pair.

Thanks in advance guys!
xCODYx

by ireland896 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:59 am

this is the best i could find.....
bodyartforms.com/productdetails.asp?jewelry=plugs&gauge=1-5%2F8%22&ProductID=6718&index=21
1 1/4" each lobe. 2g septum. 12g lebret.
6g tongue retired. 12g Hand webbing retired. 12g bridge retired.
12g madison retired. 10g ampallang regretfully retired.

Stretching goal: 1" again. No real need to stop if my ears still want to go.
ireland896

by xCODYx » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:10 am

Those are absolutely gorgeous. My goal size is actually an inch and a half, so maybe i'll pick up a pair of those just to inspire me to keep stretching. heh.
xCODYx

by ireland896 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:43 am

They are kinda pricey but they look well worth it. If you order then, let us know how good this company is. They look nice but I haven't ordered from them yet.
1 1/4" each lobe. 2g septum. 12g lebret.
6g tongue retired. 12g Hand webbing retired. 12g bridge retired.
12g madison retired. 10g ampallang regretfully retired.

Stretching goal: 1" again. No real need to stop if my ears still want to go.
ireland896

by Acacia » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:53 pm

ireland- BAF is prolly the best you'll ever find ;)
Acacia

by stashapistachio » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:48 pm

Nods to that ^
Also; bodyartforms.com/productdetails.asp?keywords=tiger&jewelry=&gauge=1-1%2F2%22&length=&brand=&price=&material=&date=&restock=&new=&orderby=&RecordDisplay=&Filter=Yes&Extras=&Retainer=&Showout=&Threading=&preorders=&ProductID=6307&index=5

Tawapa sells loads, and actually they're fairly well priced (25% if you manage to order before Januarys over too)
tawapa.com/search.php?mode=search&page=1&sort=orderby&sort_direction=1&size=32mm%20%28~1%201/4%22%29(if link doesn't work, just search 'tiger's eye'). I'd buy those :)

I'd suggest this guy for stone too
etsy.com/shop/SouthHillStones
He does VERY well for the price, and he's super nice and good at answering questions.
He should be able to do 1 1/4" fine, just ask.
But his custom orders are closed again atm. Its his hobby, rather than a job, so he gets busy fairly easily. (Waiting to order something special myself)

If you have the money to buy I really like Onetribe or Relic Stoneworks. Though I'd probably save your money for something fancier, SUCH PRETTY ROCKS! D:
Theres also Oracle, but I've never been too sure about them.
I like Diablo Organics, but getting them to do custom is a pain (being wholesale), and I'm not sure they'd do it. Its not-exactly ground-breaking. A custom order through BAF is probably your best bet with them.

Rocks are my new obsession..
(wearing red tiger eye atm XD)
stashapistachio

by xCODYx » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:11 am

Ahh, Etsy! Someone told me about that website but i couldn't remember the name. I try to get all my plugs from my friend Chris at Kings Body Jewelry, but he has a hard time finding good, reliable vendors for stone plugs above 1 inch. I'll definitely let you guys know when i get those 1 1/2 plugs from BAF. Tiger's eye has become my favorite type of stone, or plugs all around and the concave makes it just that much better.
xCODYx

Return to Classifieds