Plugs for sale,1g,0g,00g,7/16 taper,glass spirals

Want to sell some of your stuff? Let the other members know what you have for sale! NO ADVERTISING!
Forum rules
NO SPAM
NO ADVERTISING

by akPhilly » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:09 am

1g:Pre-owned flat front lavender single flared glass plugs ($5)SOLD
0g:Pre-owned single flared steel tunnels,single flared titanium over steel dk.blue tunnels,single flared titanium over steel black tunnels($2 a pair,or $5 for the three pairs)
0g:New double flared blue silicone tunnels,new single flared steel tunnels($3 each,or both pairs for $5)
0g:Pre-owned dark silver dichro glass spirals (measures about 1 inch from top to bottom,$4)
00g(9mm):Pre owned clear glass top hat style tunnels($5),00g(10mm)single flare steel tunnels($2),dk.silver dichro glass spirals($4,about 1" in length)SOLD,multi-colored dichro glass spirals(they look great when the light hits them!)SOLD,lt.blue & red swirled glass spirals($5 each,or $8 for both pairs,about 1.5" in length)SOLD
7/16"(11mm) New acrylic taper in black($2)
7/16"(11mm) Single flare steel tunnels
You can take a look at them on:
http://tinypic.com/r/2qt9zeg/6
http://tinypic.com/r/afixhv/6

Free shipping for plugs,$1 shipping for spirals
I just photographed the plugs & tunnels w/out o-rings,I'd include them of course(the piercing place near me always gives you a bunch of extra o-rings,so I have plenty of new ones). :)
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos
retired septum (though considering resurrecting it :),monroe,navel

WANT: both conchs,& microdermal,& more tattoos!
akPhilly

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:25 am

How much for the 7/16" steel tunnels? Are they tophats or eyelets?
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by akPhilly » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:18 am

They're basically exactly like the other plain steel ones,that's why I didn't bother w/a new photo-more like the eyelet kind.But just to let you know,they have a very short wearable on them-about 1/4".They fit me,but if you have thicker earlobes or are planning to use them for stretching,they're not the best for that,so just to let you know.But I also have a pair that's basically the same style in 12mm that has a longer wearable,about 1/2";I know you don't need them yet,but I just thought I'd mention it incase to have for ahead of time.I didn't list them because I couldn't find them,but I just remembered where I put them.My ears 1/2",but 13mm,so I used them to transition between 7/16" and a 13mm 1/2".They're the Halftone brand plain sf steel eyelets on Bodyartform's site.

So either way,I'd be fine w/$2 for the 7/16",or if you're interested in the 12mm for down the road,$4.

But I know for me anyway,going to 7/16" was probably the easiest stretch ever :D They just popped right in after a shower!
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos

akPhilly

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Oh okay, I thought the 00G ones were double flare so I didn't think they'd be the same. That's great then. I will probably be going to 1/2" at some point but not for a long time so I think I'll just stick with the 7/16" for now. Do you use Paypal? If so PM me your info. :)
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by akPhilly » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:15 pm

Yes,I have paypal,so sounds good;I'll send a message w/the email I use for paypal,& get them ready to go :)

-Tried sending a message & I don't know if it worked or not? Let me know if it didn't
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos

akPhilly

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:49 pm

Okay, awesome! Still thinking about getting the 1/2" too, haha. I usually get a pair of that same style of tunnels in every size so that'll save me money in the long run.
I didn't get your message.
I'm Lindsay.
corazon_de_oro

by akPhilly » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:30 am

Ok,I figured out why it wasn't letting the message go through,so I'm pretty sure it worked this time. :)
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos

akPhilly

Return to Classifieds