Entire plug collection plus handmade jewelry box for storage

Want to sell some of your stuff? Let the other members know what you have for sale! NO ADVERTISING!
Forum rules
NO SPAM
NO ADVERTISING

by miss_sara_hanna » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:58 pm

I calculated it, and since the summer of 2009, I have spent a ridiculous amount on plugs as I was stretching up from 2g (6mm) to my current size of 19mm (3/4"). Just from buying on eBay alone, I've spent $420 on acquiring such a huge collection.

The store bought plugs add up to about $180. So in total, there is $600 worth of jewelry here!

There are 25 pairs in total, ranging from 2g to 7/8". The large flower ones are 7/8", I had ordered 3/4 and was sent the wrong ones.

I've been trying to sell the plugs individually, but it takes forever! I'm now selling my collection in its entirety. Great for someone at a smaller size who wants to go up slowly, and have a variety of plugs to wear at each size. :)

They have all been carefully washed, and the wood ones have been oiled. Most of the collection is organic materials, either wood, bone, horn, glass or stone. There are 4 pairs of surgical steel tunnels, and a pair that have the Transformers logo embedded in resin inside SS tunnels.

Please message me your offers if you're interested. You can have the jewelry box I made for them as well. It's a great place to store them! It has been carefully lined with felt, painted, and coated with a shiny finish to protect the paint.

miss_sara_hanna

by codyc » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:29 pm

Alright, that's an awesome collection regardless if you've sold it or not I'm wondering where did you get the box?? And why are you selling it? I would never sell all that all my plugs have sentimental value in some manner. But thumbs up all the way on the gear.
codyc

by Lifeless » Tue May 31, 2011 8:21 am

Sell me something that's 1" Tunnel or Plug. I ain't paying 20 bucks anymore for this stuff.
Lifeless

by KatD » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:20 am

Do you have anything in 1/2" and if so would you be willing to separate them from the group? If not how much for all of it?
KatD

by soundandfury » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Price?
soundandfury

Return to Classifieds