May my ears be getting too thin?

Concerned? Do you want someone to have a look at your stretched ear? Post a picture here

Moderator: Tom

Forum rules
BE NICE & NO SPAM

by typotyme » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:35 pm

I love my stretched ears and the looks of them. Right now I am at a 0g, although i can easily slip 00g plugs in my ears because they are so stretchy. As of late, I have been worried about my ears getting thin, because i want to go up to 5/8ths, but i want to stretch there safely and the best that I can. So here are a few pictures of my ears with 0g silicone plugs in.
Right:
http://imgur.com/f9ExQ
Left:
http://imgur.com/d008G

They look a little thicker without the plugs in. I have stretche to this size safely so far, with only one mishap. I used tapers up to 0g, and stretching from 2g to 0g, my ears both had tiny tears, but they are healed now. and i have waited from a month to a month and a half between each of my stretches. Also i massage them everyday with e oil, and let them rest for an hour.So do my ears look thin? and what can i do if they are? thanks :)
Left:
0g first hole
16g second hole
18g third
14g nipple
Right:
0g first hole
16g second hole
18g third hole
16g tragus
16g cartilage
16g nostril

14g belly button top
14g belly button bottom

Want:
0g conch <3
typotyme

by AceWitThaLobes » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:39 pm

i would say they look just fine. sounds like ur doing the good things for ur ears that ensure safe stretching. if u do feel like they are a bit thin i would leave them out over night and see where u end up at and then re-stretch back up. u dont have to go down more than 1 or 2mm. it worked WONDERS for me and i was at 7/8 when i began to try to thicken my lobes.
1" lobes
tongue pierced, and dermal implant under left eye
retired belly button, septum, nostril, madison, nipples, 4 cartilage, labret, dimples
AceWitThaLobes

by bradykay90 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:11 pm

They look fine to me to. Like ace said if you feel like your lobes are thin just down size for a couple of weeks with a smaller plug or tunnel the stretch back up like you normally would waiting 6-8 weeks
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by KAISERROLLS » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:28 am

I feel as if im overstating what has already been said twice but I second it, its about how you feel not us, we can just give you info on what is best for your body or how to correct it. And thats by downsizing if you want :P
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

Return to Visual Help