piercing placement seems a bit low

Concerned? Do you want someone to have a look at your stretched ear? Post a picture here

Moderator: Tom

Forum rules
BE NICE & NO SPAM

by skjeletter » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:34 am

Thank you! Sorry about all the questions, but I have one more. If I do get it pierced higher up, is it possible that the new piercing will rip into the old, lower one? Because I've had my ears pierced for so long, I don't think they will close up.
i have: 16g lobes, 12g nipples, 14g vertical labret, 18g left nostril, and two tattoos

i want: 1" lobes, navel, VCH, and many, many more tattoos in due time
skjeletter

by ast.riske » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:30 am

Honestly, it may be an issue. I would suggest you talk to a reputable piercer and see what they suggest. They might suggest you have it sutured shut and then repierce you or they might suggest scalpelling to correct placement. It is really going to be up to you and your piercer to find the right way to get you to where you want to be.

I think the best first step is do some research and find out who is doing good work in your area. Once you find someone you like and trust, stick with them. Much like your doctor, when they know you and your history, they will be able to steer you right.

Best of luck!
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

Previous

Return to Visual Help