Is Piercing Placement Okay?

Concerned? Do you want someone to have a look at your stretched ear? Post a picture here

Moderator: Tom

Forum rules
BE NICE & NO SPAM

by SleeplessInsomniac » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:22 am

I've loved stretched ears for a long time and i've wanted to have them myself for a while. I finally got my ears pierced, but I noticed that one of my piercings are lower due to that I have a freckle on my right ear that the piercer said she couldn't pierce over. (which then after she said I could've gotten permission from a dermotoligist that said it was okay to pierce over it. >.<) I'm at 14g at the moment.

But anyways, I was basically wondering are my ears pierced too low to stretch? Any advice? And would I have any problem reaching my goal? I think I want to go to a 1/2 inch but I probably will want to go bigger and say the max is 1 inch.
Any help would be very helpful and appreciated. Thanks! :]
SleeplessInsomniac

by ViolentJayne » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:00 am

I think getting it pierced above the freckel would have been the better option . it looks like you have pretty large lobes and they do look pretty close to the bottom
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:09 am

I agree. I don't think you'll have any problems stretching them as long as you go slowly, but you do have large lobes that are PERFECT for stretching and I don't think they're being used to their full potential, if that makes sense.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

Return to Visual Help