second post for my poor ears :(

Concerned? Do you want someone to have a look at your stretched ear? Post a picture here

Moderator: Tom

Forum rules
BE NICE & NO SPAM

by SusiMarie » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:13 am

my ears are having fits.. they were fine at 12mm but as soon as my 14mm plugs popped in yes popped in. no resistance, i have always pulled on my ears a bit and they were getting loose after months at 12mm anyways snd they just slid in with no resistance or anythign. but i never had a blow out before and i never have had issues with accrylic before i clean my plugs daily no matter what they are. but i put vitmin e oil on my ears after i streched up with no flared acryllic plugs two days ago and they have bee swollen red and running with lymph and other ear junk since :( they went down after my sss and leaving them out for an hour helped a bit.
but they look like this still

and the other is like this Image

both are like dented in the hole and have what looks like blow outs on them :( im still thinking the swelling and leaking is from being allergic to e oil which i think i am :( any ideas ? i downsized and did a sss, washed my ears and plugs, even wore the plugs with out o rings on them

thats how it looks with the plugs in :(

they were fine until i put on the e oil. which is why i think im allergic to it.

im worried for them, my ears are my joy. any help ?? ideas? anythign??
I'm 17 i live in maine
Double Right Eyebrow
Tongue
tattoos
Have:
16mm lobes
right nostril piercing 20g
2nd holes 20g
navel 14g
SusiMarie

by That_guy_Ollie » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:51 am

i'd say go to the doctors and have an allergey test to see if it is DEFINATLEY the e-oil. also go naked lobe for a few days see if they calm down. Also oil on a fresh stretch is a bit of a no no since it can harbour bacteria ect and also just irritate the ears hope it all clears up :)
That_guy_Ollie

by LucyFord » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:12 am

Ouch! :c Definitely see the doctor as Ollie suggested, and give your ears a bit more time to recover. An hour will let things settle down, but isn't enough time for tissue to really heal from any trauma.
Good luck!
Ka-chow.
LucyFord

by SusiMarie » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:50 pm

i cant leave my lobes naked, i have to wear jewelry during school hours and at work, its required. Im going to get some steel tubing at the hard ware store today, to put in as opposed to acrylic plugs. The o rings are off, and i did a sss this morning, and one when i go home will be done.
I'm 17 i live in maine
Double Right Eyebrow
Tongue
tattoos
Have:
16mm lobes
right nostril piercing 20g
2nd holes 20g
navel 14g
SusiMarie

by That_guy_Ollie » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:40 am

Ok then id downsize and also go to see a doctor just for an allergy check just so you can be 100% sure its the e oil causing the problemo :)
That_guy_Ollie

by That_guy_Ollie » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:54 am

Ok then id downsize and also go to see a doctor just for an allergy check just so you can be 100% sure its the e oil causing the problemo :)
That_guy_Ollie

by Nic » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:04 pm

Every once in a while i have a weird reaction, from either sleeping on my ears wrong or getting them snagged, I just downsize 1 size to steel tunnels till swelling is gone then i put my plugs back in.
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

Return to Visual Help