Stretch and Rip?

Concerned? Do you want someone to have a look at your stretched ear? Post a picture here

Moderator: Tom

Forum rules
BE NICE & NO SPAM

by Hayleylynn » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:51 am

http://s318.photobucket.com/albums/mm403/hayleyhoyt/?action=view&current=IMG_1467.jpg

Hey, so I'm new to this forum and I thank the higher power that I found this site. haha. I've been stretching my ears for almost four years. Though the last Year and a half I've pretty much stayed at (first set)OO and (second set)between 6 and 8. On my right ear as I've gone up in sizes I noticed its really low. I wanna take out my second set and stretch my first set to a 1/2 inch. But Im afraid that if I try to go up to that size it will rip. :( I have tried to put 7/16 in the right ear but i took it out because I thought I had a blow out. What do you guys think? any tips?
Hayleylynn

by Nic » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:10 pm

If u are legitamately trying to stretch ur ears to a considerable size, i would reccomend u get ur first hole cut into ur second hole once they are close enuf, this will give u more room to stretch ur first holes an jump u quite a few sizes. Its very permanant so think about it really hard.
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:36 pm

If you only want to go to 1/2" I don't think you'll have any problems. Just go slowly and carefully and you should be fine. :)
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

Return to Visual Help