Will it look good?

Concerned? Do you want someone to have a look at your stretched ear? Post a picture here

Moderator: Tom

Forum rules
BE NICE & NO SPAM

by Kat » Fri May 27, 2011 1:21 pm

Hey,guys.

I want to stretch up to 00g without messing up the other 2 holes I got. Will it look good?

I think the position of my first hole could be a lot better. But yeah...

Sorry for the bad quality photo.

Thanks.
Kat

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Fri May 27, 2011 5:12 pm

i lost my second lobe piercing when i stretched. i'm at 00g now. there just wasnt any room
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by miles11we » Fri May 27, 2011 6:44 pm

i almost lost my second hole when i was stretching (that i later took out anyways so all the work was for naught) but i ended up going up and down sizes to build up more tissue between the holes, it helped alot but it also made my lobes pretty thick (which i liked but i wasnt trying to do that).

If your only going to 00g and go really slow and possibly yoyo your size to build tissue you should be able to keep them. I kept mine but you have to be careful not to let the holes come to close otherwise it will pinch and not allow blood to flow between them.
miles11we

by Kat » Fri May 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Yes. I really don't want to lose them,but we'll so how it goes. I'll be patient and careful that's for sure.

Thanks for the advice and your quick reply.
Kat

by Deano » Fri May 27, 2011 7:41 pm

Just from a quick look at the pic, it looks like 00 might be a little too big for you to keep your second. Of course, your third could become your new second.
2g lobes, want to be 0g
Deano

by Kat » Fri May 27, 2011 7:48 pm

Deano wrote:Just from a quick look at the pic, it looks like 00 might be a little too big for you to keep your second. Of course, your third could become your new second.

Yeah. I'm afraid you're right. :|
Kat

Return to Visual Help