blowout help please.

Concerned? Do you want someone to have a look at your stretched ear? Post a picture here

Moderator: Tom

Forum rules
BE NICE & NO SPAM

by ast.riske » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:17 pm

@sliced_paper_wrists: OMG! Your lobes are scary thin. You should seriously consider going naked and treating them with love and tenderness for a good LONG while. No plugs, no hangies, no jewelry.

@drewballoon I agree with GreyEyedMonster. Go naked and focus on massages to fix the blowout and help thicken the thin part of your lobe. If you baby your lobes for a good little while (6 months, a year or more) and do massages every day, you can always start stretching again. How long did you go from your initial piercing to your current size?

@Dylan: Even if lobes aren't "perfect at larger sizes" they should be healthy. Thin areas and blowouts are a sign of a lobe that is not healthy. The area that is thinner isn't irreparable yet, but I've seen some SCARY pictures of people headed down the same road and where it ultimately lead.
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by ast.riske » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:23 pm

Disregard. I didn't notice the date.
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

Previous

Return to Visual Help