possible to adjust hole?

Ear stretching gone wrong - Pictures from around the web

Moderator: Tom

Forum rules
BE NICE & NO SPAM

by marcustyler » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:13 pm

Hey guys! first off I am new to the site & wish it had been discovered before started stretching. Right now I'm at 0g & got there pretty stupidly.. was punched out at 6 or 8 I think, sized up way to fast (a stretch about every 2 weeks) & am wondering it there is any hope at going further. I did wait a month between 2g & 0g then slowly pfte taped up my plugs.

Also my left lobe is a lot thinner at the bottom, anyone know of a good way to juice it up or move it around? I've been doing vitamin-e oil rubs and keeping them naked when I play skyrim (sever hours a day) anything else?

thanks in advance for any help!
marcustyler

by ast.riske » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:47 am

Honestly I've seen worse. Going naked for a few hours a day is probably helping your cause. I generally sleep with my plugs out to encourage blood flow and ear health, so it's definitely a good step. Something else you can do is downsize again and start restretching. By downsizing and then slowly restretching, you'll encourage tissue growth.

Doing oil massages will also help. they encourage blood flow to your lobes which will help to thicken them. Basically, anything you can do to encourage bloodflow and tissue growth will help.

Btw, you said you were punched at 8g? You should avoid that piercer in the future. I never condone removing lobe tissue since it moves and stretches so easily, unless absolutely necessary.

Anyway, as far as your question about moving the piercings, they can be redirected with scalpelling, but your placement looks okay. I think what your ears need right now is time and tlc.

Good luck!
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by marcustyler » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:28 pm

Thanks for the response! I was punched to remove old scar tissue from when I was younger & stretched my ears then let them close, not sure if that is justified or not.

So I'll keep going naked few hours a day & order some more 2g plugs (gave mine away like a dummy) also I've looked into jojoba oil, probably going to pick up some of that stuff read good reviews.

Thanks very much!
marcustyler

by ast.riske » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Ah. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense, honestly. Removing scar tissue is one of the main reasons I've seen for punching. I'm glad to hear it wasn't like some of the stories I've heard about piercers being careless with someone else's skin.

Anyway, it sounds like you're really dedicated to fixing any issues you have. I wish you the best. Please keep us updated on your progress! : )
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

Return to Gone Wrong