Stretched to 2G This morning.

All the dudes with stretched ears

Moderator: Tom

Forum rules
BE NICE & NO SPAM

by Drrob » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:55 pm

It may not work if not here is the facebook link...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/phot ... .758498395

Regards
Dr Rob.
x
Drrob

by Acacia » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:40 pm

I'm confused... didn't you just go to 4G like a week or two ago?
Acacia

by Drrob » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:19 pm

I stretched to 4 Gauge about 3 weeks ago, but I have an experienced piercer who checks my stretched before we decide to go to the next size.

He does know that if he is not 100 percent sure its ok we will leave it longer.

I hope this explains it.

Regards
Dr Rob.
Drrob

by HiMyNameIsMegan » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:07 pm

I'm confused also since the post you posted about stretching to 4g/5mm was exactly 2 weeks ago. Also it should be you checking your ear to determine whether or not its nicely healed and ready to be stretched not your piercer since its your body and only you can feel whats going on with it. Is your piercer charging you for every stretch? Its simple to do yourself with the right taper or whatever you would prefer stretching with. It's not as if your piercer can feel what he/she is putting your ears through. Didnt you just get pierced at the later end of october?
HiMyNameIsMegan

by Drrob » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:17 pm

Yes I did get my initial piercing in October, but I can assure those who read this my holes look perfect - no scaring, damage, blow outs, rips etc.
I have had no adverse effects whatsoever - nothing - nowt - nadda.

My piercer is also amazed at how good they look, he does charge me everytime but its not much.

I hope this explains things a little.

Dr Rob.
:)
Drrob

by HiMyNameIsMegan » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:26 pm

I'm sure other people on here have said this but what may look perfect can still be healing inside. Could still be tender and when you go to do a harder stretch a tear could easily happen.

I pray that your ears survive :lol:
HiMyNameIsMegan

by Acacia » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:17 pm

Don't really know what to say. Your piercer should know, that although a stretch is healed, 2 weeks is NO WAY NEAR enough time for new cells to bulid up- the cells you need later on for stretching further. First thing your body does, is heal the surface (in this case the fistula) to prevent bacteria etc from entering your body and then after that, it bulids up the new cells and skingrowth. The way your piercer is doing it now will secure you nothing but a good case of thinning lobes. Sorry man.
Acacia

by Drrob » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:26 pm

Thank you for everyone's great comments and I have listened to you all and have decided to leave it at 2 Gauge for at least 3 or so months to ensure the healing process is good.

I really appreciate everyone's thoughts.

Cheers.

Dr Rob.
:)
Drrob

by Acacia » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:05 pm

Glad to hear it :) After all, it is a permanent mod, so it will be with you many many years, best for it to look good :)
Acacia

Return to Dudes