Sized up to 4 Gauge today.

All the dudes with stretched ears

Moderator: Tom

Forum rules
BE NICE & NO SPAM

by onionhead1112 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:57 pm

Im even a bit older at 46 and started stretching recently. Am at 10 G right now and will be at least 4 to 6 weeks till I go up again depending on the healing process. although those older tend to heal a bit slower in my opinion, I did on the stretch from 14 to 12 but the last went much easier as I waited a bit longer. not sure at the stopping size 2 to 00 in that range. but my fav thing is when asked why I reply with a straight face "cause it makes me look pretty" usually shuts them up! LOL
onionhead1112

by sunchild » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:15 pm

My 89 year old Nan would totally love the 8g plugs I have = her ear lobes have stretched on their own too, I can almost see through it :mrgreen:
I don't think she'll be too pleased with my idea.
...“And people get all fouled up because they want the world to have meaning as if it were words...As if you had a meaning, as if you were a mere word, as if you were something that could be looked up in a dictionary. You ARE meaning.” ~Alan Watts...
sunchild

by ast.riske » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:34 am

ViolentJayne wrote:nice to read about some "older people " stretching usually I feel ancient on these boards ( Im 30 ) and most everyone else here is still in high school ! lol your never to old to mod ! and one thing I can say is the older you are the more relaxed your skin is .. I know a guy who at 50 got 3 lobe piercings in each ear .. at 8ga 10 ga and 12 ga now 5 years later with out stretching it all his jewelry is literally falling out each hole has stretched at least 2 to 3 sizes on its own . I gave him my old 8 ga spirals and he was able to put them in the " 12 ga" holes and there is still a visible gap I guess thats one up side of stretching at an "older" age although 30s and 40s really isnt old ! they say 50 is the new 20 ! so we are still teens lol

Yep there are a handful of thirty-something's on here. Put me on that list. ; )

Separately, magalo: 5/8 is generally considered too big to be professional especially if you are in an older group. Depending on the line of work and what have you, it can be challenging to get people to respect you in an office environment if you are heavily modified in visible areas. I always preach it is the quality of the person that makes them good or bad, but it is also worth noting that there are things that can make work life more challenging. I think Jayne's guy can attest to that.
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

Previous

Return to Dudes