Full size

Full size

Full size

Full size

Comments? :)
My lobe is not too thin?
Bender

by ThirtyFourSeconds » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:10 am

I think they're not too thin for the size, but i think you should sleep without the jewellery for a day or two if you want to thick em.
ThirtyFourSeconds

by Evlesoa » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:56 pm

Technically they do get thinner the more you go with them... these pics aren't bad. I think once you get them stabilized where they just slide in and out, you should sleep without them. A year down the line you'll notice quite a big improvement in thickness. I'll be doing the same in a few months once I reach my goal of 40mm.
Evlesoa

by aBn » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:16 pm

they are very thin and in my opinion you should downsize for a while. and i know people who have 2 inch lobes and they are thick so saying at larger sizes its normal for them to be thin is wrong
HAVE:_ 5/8 "16mm" Lobes and 1 Tattoo__WANT:_2 full sleeves
aBn

by Evlesoa » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:07 pm

I mean, does it really matter how thick or thin they are? It's not like they're gonna rip or something... As long as they are healthy, it doesn't matter. It REALLY doesn't matter.

Yeah, thickening them up a bit would be a good idea, but they're fine as they are as long as the person who is wearing them is happy with them.

For me, I dermal punched my shit at 4g, so I can't really gain as much thickness as some people, but I'm happy with my healthy lobes. It's the person's problem, not other people's. Never get why people give such a big shit about what others do.
Evlesoa

by aBn » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:14 pm

it doesnt matter how thin they are? what is your definition of a healthy ear? i really hope you are just trolling and not as ignorant as it seems about proper stretching. if you let it get too thin the bloodflow gets limited and that is how alot of ears have ripped or necrosis has set in. necrosis is the death of tissue due to the lack of bloodflow.you should really have a clue about what you are talking about before you give advice. :evil:
aBn

by Evlesoa » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:30 pm

Damn, you're pretty stubborn aren't you?

I think I know about blood-flow considering it took me less than a month to go 6-7mm.

My definition of healthy is that if the ear is not freezing to the touch, and is loose with the plug in, then there's nothing to worry about. If the ear doesn't look like it's gonna fall off, what's the problem?
Evlesoa

by aBn » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:39 pm

im not stubborn i just have a low tolerance for ignorance. i dont think you have a clue about blood flow. how long do you think it takes tissue to die and rott? i will give you a clue it doesnt happen overnight
aBn

by Evlesoa » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:48 am

aBn wrote:im not stubborn i just have a low tolerance for anyone who doesn't do or believe what I say.

Fix'd.

aBn wrote:i dont think you have a clue about blood flow. how long do you think it takes tissue to die and rott? i will give you a clue it doesnt happen overnight

My grandfather is a dentist, my grandmother a doctor. I've seen them perform many tasks on people and on myself when I've gotten injured and had to get surgery and stitches. Don't talk to me about blood flow. I know what necrosis is and exactly how it works, have read many books on the topic.

Thanks for the "clue." I certainly could not have figured it out without your help.
Evlesoa

Return to Dudes