Does My Ear Look Good?

All the dudes with stretched ears

Moderator: Tom

Forum rules
BE NICE & NO SPAM

by ViolentJayne » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:34 pm

chardic43 wrote:Well I personally know from experience cause one of my friends stretched his ear. But he did it farther than me. He stretched from a 12G to a 0G in one shot and his ear turned out fine. And I know someone who stretches his ear every week and his ears look fine too.

just because they look ok now doesnt mean they will stay looking good ...I know someone who stretched to 00 sort of fast .. they went from 18 to 00 in like 4 stretches so they really only skipped a few sizes and their ears looked great for a while but now 6 years later .. they are a little thinned not horrible but still they say if she could do it over they wouldnt have skipped any sizes or went near as fast .. its all about the long term health and beauty of the ears ...

one question I have is .. who are you racing ? Why do you need to go so fast ?

this doesnt have to be a competition.....
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by RedOrGreen » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:43 pm

↑↑This↑↑
GOAL SIZE
32mm in both ears
RedOrGreen

by hiptocode » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:41 am

You ear is not ok. It might feel fine, but you just messed it up for real. You're gonna do what you're gonna do, but then why even ask. Obviously these other people that have done this don't have any serious stretching experience, they are mutilating not modifying. No one here is going to judge, we are here because for whatever reason we want to stretch, but in a positive, careful, responsible way.
Don't ask for advice if you are just going to talk down to the people giving advice.
hiptocode

by corazon_de_oro » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:26 pm

chardic43 wrote:Well I personally know from experience cause one of my friends stretched his ear. But he did it farther than me. He stretched from a 12G to a 0G in one shot and his ear turned out fine. And I know someone who stretches his ear every week and his ears look fine too.

Don't assume that just because two people did it it's perfectly safe for you to do it too. If I had two friends who survived jumping off a bridge would that make it safe?

Also, I bet your friends' lobes are wrinkly and misshapen when they take out their plugs.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by DubstepPanda » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:02 am

Stretching that many sizes was a bad idea, but I guess you're similar to me and don't like downsizing once you've reached a higher gauge, so all I can suggest is this:

- Daily sea-salt soaks.
- Daily oil rubs with jojoba oil if possible, but emu oil and vitamin e oil work great as well.
- Baby those ears like there's no tomorrow.
- Never skip sizes again. Seriously. It's not worth it, if you get a blowout or rip your ear or get an infection.
- Wait until you are 112% sure that your ears are healed and you're ready to stretch up (Your pinchers or whatever else you might be wearing in your ears should slide and move around easily in there, and/or if you tug down on it you can see between the lobe hole and the jewellery.), then, wait some more.
CURRENT:
Left lobe: 5/8". Right lobe: 9/16"
Goal size: 3/4" (both ears)

RETIRED:
16g Snakebites(x2)
14g Septum.

SOON:
Snakebites again.
DubstepPanda

Previous

Return to Dudes