sharing my pictures

Girls with stretched ears..

Moderator: Tom

Forum rules
BE NICE & NO SPAM

by sunchild » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:04 pm

I thought I'd post an update.
I stretched to 4g really easily after waiting a further several weeks.
Then, I stretched to 2g on 23 August '12 (its been 5 months since then) & I am still waiting another month before stretching to 0g. 6mm-8mm feels a lot harder this time.

The pic is 2g spiral, acrylic which keeps falling out, now I am wearing wood spiral which stay in better. I use vitamin e oil daily.

I have happy lobes.
...“And people get all fouled up because they want the world to have meaning as if it were words...As if you had a meaning, as if you were a mere word, as if you were something that could be looked up in a dictionary. You ARE meaning.” ~Alan Watts...
sunchild

by sunchild » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:14 pm

Here's the wood I just took now:

...“And people get all fouled up because they want the world to have meaning as if it were words...As if you had a meaning, as if you were a mere word, as if you were something that could be looked up in a dictionary. You ARE meaning.” ~Alan Watts...
sunchild

by corazon_de_oro » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:26 am

I really like those blue spirals!
You should definitely go to 1G (7mm) in between 2G and 0G. 2G-0G is a huuuuge stretch. You can find 1G jewelry on bodyartforms.com and some other places.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by sunchild » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:51 am

I was just going to ask that, Thank you! - I can't find 1g (7mm) anywhere (australia). I tried stretching to 0g but I simply can not! There is so much resistance and I am afraid if I force it I will hurt my ear.

I did find 1 taper on ebay that is 1g but it's made of acrylic and I prefer steel tapers.
sunchild

Previous

Return to Chics