pictures of moi

Girls with stretched ears..

Moderator: Tom

Forum rules
BE NICE & NO SPAM

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Thu May 26, 2011 1:35 am

when i first started stretching i intended to keep a record of my stretches and take photos often and... yeah, didn't happen. when i came back from this site i meant to upload pictures but flickr wouldnt let me sign in without a yahoo? so i finally got around to making a photobucket. PICTURE TIME! sorry for the absolutely crap-tastic picture quality, only have a cell

4g

2g

0g

an inbetween size; part of a pen cap i used to make the transition from 0g to 00g easier

00g taper

00g plugs, slightly flared. what im currently wearing in both ears
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by xxxmehbrokensoulxxx » Sun May 29, 2011 12:49 am

Wow pretty gauges!
How long did this take you?
My gauges are a 9/16" but my goal is 1 inch
Wants:
tongue
Snakebites
chest, back, and left sleeve tats
-~^All mushrooms are edible indeed, yet there are ones you can only eat once^~-
/) /)
( . .)
c(")(")
xxxmehbrokensoulxxx

by corazon_de_oro » Sun May 29, 2011 6:25 am

Lookin' good! But you stretched with a pen cap? :?
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Mon May 30, 2011 2:12 am

@broken soul: almost a year exactly

@corazon: well, yes and no. i tried twice to move to 00g, but i couldnt make the jump without any pain. but my 0g was very loose and the plugs would fall out almost every night. my friend said she had the same problem at a different size and used an eyeliner cap because it was a good in between size. i couldnt find anything like that, but i found a red pen cap made out of a nice hard plastic material with a perfect wearable area. i cut it with a box cutter and sanded the edge with fine grain sand paper.

i know you went and bought a 1g taper, but i dont have access to online stores or the money to purchase and jewelry right now. so no, i didn't just shove a pen cap in my ear. the material is very similar to the acrylic plugs ive worn since ice started stretching. i know how my ears fare with plastic and acrylic and i listen to my body. i had absolutely no problems with it.

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by corazon_de_oro » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:37 am

It's good that you didn't have any problems. I wasn't trying to criticize you or anything, I was just wondering.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:52 am

i didnt think u were criticizing. does it sound like im being condecending? D: cause im not, im just telling you what i did.

the internet really needs a sarcasm font and a "i'm being totally sincere" font.

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:13 am

Nahh you didn't sound condescending, I was just worried I seemed like I was criticizing in the first place. And yeah, typing makes everything so confusing!
I'm Lindsay.
corazon_de_oro

by twosharks » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:10 am

TheGreyEyedMonster wrote:@broken soul: i know how my ears fare with plastic and acrylic and i listen to my body. i had absolutely no problems with it.

That's the most important thing, knowing what your body tolerates and likes. I just want to add that teflon tape would probably be safer for the general population, and that it's very cheap and easily found, and can make any jewelry whatever size you need.

But for you it was obviously fine to improvise, you went out of your way to make sure they were very smooth, and your lobes look gorgeous and happy. My ears, which hate acrylic, would have tried to murder me in my sleep.
I was two sharks and a monkey.
twosharks

Return to Chics