got my lip pierced y'all :]]

Girls with stretched ears..

Moderator: Tom

Forum rules
BE NICE & NO SPAM

by shannonb50 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:56 pm

:] got it pierced on thursday!! lovin' it so much, just dealin with the soreness and fatty lip action. hahaha...planning on doin the other side sometime in the future to make snakebites. ahh, stoked. :]
i'm shannon. :]
i'm tall.
i like body mods. :]
HAVE;
left ear - 1/2 inch.
right ear - 1/2 inch.
tongue - 14g.
navel - 14g.
lip [left side] - 14g.
WANT!;
snakebites.
shannonb50

by StrickyCub » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:19 am

Looks awesome!! :)
Although just a quick word of warning:
When I first got my lip pierced, I got it done with a hoop. It never properly healed and kept getting irritated even after having it for around 8 months.
When I got it repierced (in a different spot though) I had the labret bar in, and it healed a lot better.

Just thought you might like to know, in case you have issues, that getting it changed out to a labret bar might help :)
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

by shannonb50 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:27 am

StrickyCub wrote:Looks awesome!! :)
Although just a quick word of warning:
When I first got my lip pierced, I got it done with a hoop. It never properly healed and kept getting irritated even after having it for around 8 months.
When I got it repierced (in a different spot though) I had the labret bar in, and it healed a lot better.

Just thought you might like to know, in case you have issues, that getting it changed out to a labret bar might help :)

nahh, the guy who pierced me said its better to heal wif a hoop..he said because the bar would have to be so long since the initial swelling that it like hits your gums and stuff?
idfk, he seemed kinda clueless and kinda sucked at doing my and my friends piercing. but WHATEVER its doing well :] i just keep hitting the damn thing. i never realized how much i touch my mouth. lol.

but thank you thank you for that tid bit of information :]
i'm shannon. :]
i'm tall.
i like body mods. :]
HAVE;
left ear - 1/2 inch.
right ear - 1/2 inch.
tongue - 14g.
navel - 14g.
lip [left side] - 14g.
WANT!;
snakebites.
shannonb50

by StrickyCub » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:49 am

It's all good, and yeah most piercers you go to (qualified ones that know what they're doing) will advise against using a hoop in the initial piercing, since either way the larger jewellery will hit your teeth/gums whether it's a bar or hoop.

But the extra weight and the hoop moving around a lot can prolong the healing compared to the bar.
Anyways you have to leave the jewellery in for about a month before you can change it out, so take good care of it and enjoy :P
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

Return to Chics