To all the girls in the forum...

Discuss all things ear stretching

by AdrianaMarie0 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:42 pm

Any tips for conversions to conventional earrings? I love plugs and all that but sometimes you need to wear dangle earrings... earrings that sway and go with that perfect outfit!

I've seen people mention using solid silicone "hidem" plugs for this, and I'm interested in trying this. Any tips? Is the silicone soft enough to just puch an earring wire through or must you use an awl or needle to make a hole?

I recently had an outfit and occassion that I just had to wear "normal" earrings with. I ended up wearing clear acrylic plugs in a little smaller gauge than my holes to allow room for the wire. It worked okay, although I wouldn't want to wear them that way for more than a few hours at a time.

Any other ideas? Keep in mind that my lobes are at 6 g and I don't plan on going bigger than 4 g.
AdrianaMarie0

by tatgirly » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:08 am

to punch a hole in my hinders i used sharp stud earrings so a needle would work if you dont have a pair of sharp earrings. i also wear hanging "regular" earrings with ear skins

Hope this helps...
tatgirly

by corazon_de_oro » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:01 am

Earskins are a good idea if you don't mind the larger hole showing.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Zombie » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Well 6G isn't that big. But I have my ears pierced twice and I just use that one when I use big earrings.
Zombie

by leighmarie » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:19 am

I've seen a lot of girls wear hoop earrings just through the hole of their tunnel, but larger gauge hanging jewellery is available out there too, maybe you could try that? :)
Current:
1.6mm Tongue
1.6mm Navel
10mm Lobies (Goal: 1/2")
1.2mm Right Tragus
1.2mm Nose
1.2mm Monroe

Wishlist:
Christina piercing

leighmarie

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion