Help?

Discuss all things ear stretching

by Johnlevy09 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:31 pm

I stretched to 2g about 4 days ago, and got these 2g double flare plugs, and I can't get them in, I've tried like tilting it to get them in, but I can't get it out the other side of my ear, I use lube and everything, but they won't go in.
How do I get them in?!
Johnlevy09

by Nic » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:47 am

hey dude, i was in the same situation a while ago to lol i pushed my double flared plugs thru my ears and i started bleeding, u really shouldnt buy double flared plugs unless ur a size bigger andplan on staying at that size. whatever u do dont force them in.
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by Tom » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:31 pm

Double flares basically run a size bigger then your gauges. So your going to need to stretch your ears a size bigger to get them in. Lube helps, but get some tappers to stretch it
Plugs, Tunnels, Tapers, Spirals, Rings & More UrbanBodyJewelry.com
Tom

by heyMan » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:13 pm

Dont worry... double flares are always one size bigger than what size they say they are... dont force them too quickly or you will have a mess to clean up!
heyMan

by corazon_de_oro » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:00 am

Double flares are meant for well-healed, loosened piercings. You don't necessarily have to stretch bigger, it just takes a long time to be able to wear double flares. If you're planning on going bigger than 2G I wouldn't bother wearing them to be honest... just wait until you've been at your goal size for a long time and then start buying DF's.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by dave » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:58 am

stretch in the shower and make sure the water is almost too hot to bare.
if you have any qustions on streching, PM me and i will help you out.

also, i know of a site that has dirt cheap, good quality plugs.

hit me up.
dave

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion