Healing up

Discuss all things ear stretching

by hotheat » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:21 pm

I took out my 12 mm plug about 6 weeks ago. Hole is downsized to 4-6 mm. Is it going to get any smaller? When I put on some earrings, the hole is very nasty and it disturbs me. :roll:
hotheat

by skylorlambert » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:40 pm

The whole key is to get smaller plugs, and downsize till you get back to normal. That's how I'm going to do it when I want my ears back to normal, if they will even go back to normal. But I just suggest that you do that so you don't have to deal with your hole just being the way it is. May I ask why your so grossed out about it? And what made you stretch your ears in the first place?
Currently Stretched At: 1-1/8in
Others: Snakebites, and both conchs.
Websites: Blog, Photography, Twitter, Facebook.
skylorlambert

by hotheat » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:37 pm

Well I didn't have an original motive anyway. I just liked the idea of making it.
It was a long time ago when I stretched my ear. Recently I decided to take the plug out.. Because I think that was just a phase I was going through. I want to wear different jewellery now. Well I hope that doesn't take a long time to downsize even a little bit. :)
hotheat

by Tom » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:15 pm

Just leave your plugs out for a day and you will notice they will shrink up quick. My friends gauge closed up a lot after his plug fell out while sleeping and he was at 5/8"
Plugs, Tunnels, Tapers, Spirals, Rings & More UrbanBodyJewelry.com
Tom

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:24 am

Well, if you were at 12mm it's very possible that it's not going to get any smaller. It might shrink a little but I'd say you're just going to have to deal with it. Why don't you just buy some small plugs or hanging designs?
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion