Will a hole underneath your gauge effect in anyway?

Discuss all things ear stretching

by lild » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:28 am

I want to start stretching my ears but on my right ear i have two holes and one is right underneath the other hole how will that effect strectching my ear? heres pics of my ear one with the gauge that i am starting out with and one with out any earing in
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk264/lildsrbd/003.jpg

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk264/lildsrbd/004.jpg
and what size should i go down to?
im at an 8 right now
please help thank you :D
lild

by SavvySmiles » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:10 pm

Why did you stretch the top instead of the bottom?
Did you go to a professional? It looks like a home-DIY'd job.
I don't understand what you mean by "what size should I go down to?". If you're talking about how large you should stretch, that decision should be left up to you, completely.
Wishful, hopeful, beautiful dreamer
SavvySmiles

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:13 am

the skin between the two holes looks very thin, so yes there is a chance it could rip, and i think that would have a diasterous effect on your ear. Have you tried to close that other hole up through massaging and prep h?
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by lild » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:58 am

I never stretched the bottom hole,I've always had that hole and it looks like its a cut, but what I mean by what size should I go too iss ,what size do you guys think I could go to before it starts to like connect to the other hole (I hope you guys understand) I'm at an 8g right now

lild

by twosharks » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:52 am

Well, it's possible the pressure from stretching the top hole will kind of kick start the lower piercing into shrinking or closing, maybe leaving some scar tissue to deal with. It's also possible that stretching will just irritate it and put too much pressure on the skin in between them. I'd talk to a very good piercer about it. In fact, I might find a body mod artist that's experienced with scalpeling. Depending on how large you are wanting to go, it's possible to just scalpel the two holes together and get one larger hole. While stretching should be seen as permanent since it so often is, scalpeling is pretty much irreversible without surgery.
I was two sharks and a monkey.
twosharks

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion