relatively new to stretching...

Discuss all things ear stretching

by Bleakseptember » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:19 am

So i've made it to a 9/16 and i currently only have silicone dub flares and i'm trying to go up to a 5/8, however i've been trying for the past month to no avail. The new jewelry is a tophat glass tunnel. The weird thing about this is i can fit larger more tapered objects through, just not the actual jewelry.

also an unrelated note, when i first started stretching, i was kinda used as a guinea by one of my friends as a test subject for speed stretching. i was going up 2-3 sizes every two weeks till i got to a 0. i don't have any sort of blowouts, just a lil scar tissue and have been doing vitamin e oil rubs for the past month now, and my lobes are looking much better.

also the last time i tried to stretch, i noticed the inside of my lobe had a bluish/purple bruise looking mark inside it...any ideas?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

-jake
I often wonder if I'll ever finish all I've started, and the answer I have found is NO.
No, I will never finish all that I have started because life is about doing, the process
And not the result. Life is about doing whether you want to or not.
Bleakseptember

by TOFU » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:01 am

Have you tried PTFE tape?
TOFU

by Bleakseptember » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:52 am

that would be a no. i've tried electrical tape because i read somewhere that it was a tried and true method for some people. what is ptfe tape?
I often wonder if I'll ever finish all I've started, and the answer I have found is NO.
No, I will never finish all that I have started because life is about doing, the process
And not the result. Life is about doing whether you want to or not.
Bleakseptember

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion