Im new to this site and need some downsizing advice

Discuss all things ear stretching

by beccamy » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:49 pm

I know, take jewellry out and they will shrink. But I hate having empty lobes! i dont know if anybody else is like that, i just dont like it. So when it comes to downsizing im not sure what to do.

My first desired size i went to was 12mm, i then went upto 18mm which i eventually got bored with and wanted rid so took out and then my lobes shrunk to about 6mm - 8mm. I didn't like the look of them so i went back upto 12mm which is what i am at now and ive have decided i want to get rid of them for good this time.

Right! so like i said im at 12mm in both lobes. I was wondering if i put 10mm's in and then 8mm and so on would the downsizing process work as well as completely taking my tunnels out? I want to try and still wear jewellry till im down to the size i'd like but if needs be, if it works better i guess i could be tunnel-less! :|

Also... I've heard of oils and soaks, never used them but how do they work and could they help?
beccamy

by Uraniumhobo » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:38 am

the oil rubs are ment to keep your skin elastic and stretch eaier, wont do you much good for downsizing, and honestly just take them out, if you wear plugs they wont shrink as fast, infact wearing jewelry will just loosen whatever has shrunk already
3'' lobes, 5/8'' outer helixes, 7/16'' conches, 00g nipples, 7/16th'' septum, 1'' lip, 5/8'' nostrils, tongue bifurcation, head split and subincision, chest and hand brandings, lots of ink
Uraniumhobo

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion