Downsizing

Discuss all things ear stretching

by beccamy » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:26 pm

I've been streching my ears since about 15 years old and I'm soon to be 18, when I reached 12mm I was happy for some time but then I got bored and went upto 18mm. Time went by and I got bored once again and wanted to downsize so I completely took my jewellry out and my ears went down to about 8mm in the space of a month maybe, not too sure, could of been a coupl of months. However once again I got abit bored with having 8mm because I wanted to try and get as small as I could but I was impatient and didn't like having shit lobes. So I then thought, meh I'll go back upto 12mm cause it's not massive and it's not tiny.

So at the moment I have 12mm in both lobes and I would like to try and get rid of them once again but for good this time. I regret taking them up again because I could have my desired size by now.

I would really like to downsize but avoid having empty ear lobes because I don't like the appearance. I was thinking if I got 10mm tunnels, put them in, let my ears downsize to that, and then got 8mm's, then 6mm's and then 4mm and then just took them out, would that work just as well as completely taking jewellry out? and are there any aids to downsizing? oils or anything? Although I know the basics about streching I've never looked into downsizing!
beccamy

by twosharks » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:13 am

Oil massages should help your chances of shrink, for the same reasons they're good to do when stretching. They help break up scar tissue, increase circulation, etc. Personally I think leaving your piercings naked would make them shrink as fast as possible, but I can see how gradually downsizing would give a more even shrink. Without resistance, they may shrink at some spots more than others, so the hole would be more slit shaped than round.

If you want to gradually downsize, I'd use the lightest possible jewelry, and always sleep without jewelry.
I was two sharks and a monkey.
twosharks

by Hardware » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:06 am

Wearing no jewelry will be the fastest way to downsize.
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion