Stretching Addiction?

Discuss all things ear stretching

by Mdmewi08 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:08 am

I don’t know if anyone will read this since it seems this forum is pretty dead these days. Was curious to know though if there is anyone else out there who feels like they ‘can’t stop stretching’.
I got pierced March 2016 at a 10g. I’m now 14mm 9/16 and the urge to keep going bigger hasn’t stopped. I’ve googled and looked online to find other people who might have the same kind of experiences, but I find so little! I’m getting to the point now where people in my life are saying stuff like, “don’t go any bigger” or “you’re starting to look immature or unprofessional” BUT it doesn’t deter me. I want to keep going, and I’m actually kind of to the point where I’m wondering when does it end?
Anyone else experienced this? My original goal was 2g, now I’m having to be careful that my 9/16 plugs don’t fall out from being loose. I would say I’m totally addicted to stretching my lobes.
Mdmewi08

by zalakii » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:31 pm

I agree completely! I'm only at an 3.2 mm, and my goal size is a 6-8mm, and waiting is so hard- but I know it's essential in healthy lobes and decreased scar tissue!
But yes, I completely understand the addiction! Just don't harm yourself along the way!

~zalakii
My name is Jaedyn!
I know a lot about stretching and will be glad to answer any questions asked!

Have
10mm (00g) lobes
Upper lobes
16g Helix

Had
Left nostril

Want
14g Spider bites
Rook
My cat's paw

~zalakii

zalakii

by grimes_ » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:46 pm

yeah I completely 100% understand this struggle. My goal size was 10mm when I started and when I got to that point I was like "ehhh just 2 more mm's for them to look bigger". And that has been going on to this day , I'm at 18mm rn, but ive decided that ill stay at this size for now (even tho i definitely want to go bigger)
I've had my fair share of stretching experience so feel free to ask me!
Have!
18mm (11/16") lobes
Industrial piercing
One regular lobe piercing

Want!
25mm (1 inch) lobes
4 nostril piercings (2 on each side)
Septum
grimes_

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion