Ear pain!! :( ouch! Help?

Discuss all things ear stretching

by Molly » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:32 am

Hello everyone I am posting here today because I have been having pain and soreness in my right lobe. I've had my ears stretched at 1 inch for about 5 years now. I blew out my ears a really long time ago I thought it was my next size up... Obviously not lol. After that I haven't had any problems with my ears until now. I've been noticing if I leave them out for a day or two the right one shrinks quit a bit and hurts a little when I put my plugs in. Recently for about a week now the right when is soooo sore it hurts and I can't put a plug in unless it's silicone and by the end of the day it starts to ache and sting and it really hurts when I take it out it's almost as if it's raw :,( it's not bleeding and there's no puss or blisters and I've been putting jojoba oil on my ears. Any idea what I can do or any advice? I didn't stretch my ears to go down a size.. I love my gauges.

Thank you!! Sorry it's so long .-.
Molly

by Beccaiscool » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:29 pm

Just wondering have you noticed any pimples or areas of thick lumps like cystic acne I have been having the same thing but it turns out it's cystic acne around the gauge that ive been getting and its normal because I do get a lot of cystic acne around my cheeks and ears. This can be quite painful and the cystic acne is most of the time unoticable. hope this helps.
Beccaiscool

by Molly » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:56 pm

Well only a little bit it's mostly a few tiny black heads on my lobe around my ear not in the gauge itself. I left my gauge out for 2 or 3 days and it freaking shrunk a size I'm so sad about it.. Should I just keep using oil and massaging it? I've been putting a silicone gauge in there for a few hours a day. I really don't want it to shrink lol thank you for the reply I don't really know what to do about my dumb ear. Should I have it looked at? It's just pain with a few black heads here and there and no puss or blood or anything. Thank you!!
Molly

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion