Depending on what size your going up to I would just be careful and take it slow because it is far down. The size I would suggest to stop at is a 2g or 0g just because you dont want to rip it. In this situation wait more than a month between each mm stretch and if its a 2mm stretch wait 6 months now I know that waiting is terrible but you also dont wanna rip your ear in two. If you decide to stretch to 0g and you get up to that size see how thick your ear is and where it's postioned. If it's extremely low and your lobes are thinner I suggest you stop and maybe downsize but if your ears are thick and healthy and it doesnt look to far down go ahead just be mindful that your ear is precious and you only get one pair of ears lol. hope this helped.