Pierced too low to stretch to 00?

Discuss all things ear stretching

by OatsCakes » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:46 am

I'm currently at an 8g and I noticed my left ear is pierced a bit lower than my right. Is it too far down to continue stretching? I know it won't close up completely because I've had my ears pierced for 10+ years and gauged them up before. I'm not sure what to do now though. Here's a picture of my left hole; http://i.imgur.com/kDT8fiU.jpg
OatsCakes

by Beccaiscool » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:37 pm

Depending on what size your going up to I would just be careful and take it slow because it is far down. The size I would suggest to stop at is a 2g or 0g just because you dont want to rip it. In this situation wait more than a month between each mm stretch and if its a 2mm stretch wait 6 months now I know that waiting is terrible but you also dont wanna rip your ear in two. If you decide to stretch to 0g and you get up to that size see how thick your ear is and where it's postioned. If it's extremely low and your lobes are thinner I suggest you stop and maybe downsize but if your ears are thick and healthy and it doesnt look to far down go ahead just be mindful that your ear is precious and you only get one pair of ears lol. hope this helped.
Beccaiscool

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion